Prediction 2020 Ladder Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Good, was just pointing out that what the original guy said was false.
Probably not the best way to describe Keath in particular, but I agree with most of what they said. We will still have a decent core as well as a new coach with new ideas, and hopefully new assistants, and surrounding them with young, talented kids, I don't think we'll be as bad as most expect. The main issue will be a lack of depth now so copping a few injuries to key players will put us in a bit of trouble.

Alex Keath is a "crusty/fringe" player?, nice to see your intelligence put on display for everyone to see. Please divulge some more of your great wisdom for us to laugh at revel in.

He is an okay player. Played good front third, average middle third and then was "injured". He isn't a star and would have been second to Doedee for that role. Get a clue.

He is an okay player. Played good front third, average middle third and then was "injured". He isn't a star and would have been second to Doedee for that role. Get a clue.
If an "okay" player can finish top 10 in your B&F then maybe your list isnt that good, but nah that can't be right you lot are gonna have a great 2020.

1. Essendon (who win the premiership kicking 37.10 vs 0.18 against the dogs)
2. Western Bulldogs
3. West Coast
4. GWS
5. Melbourne
6. Brisbane
7. Collingwood
8. Port Adelaide
9. Richmond
10. Geelong
11. North Melb
12. St Kilda
13. Adelaide
14. Fremantle
15. Sydney
16. Hawthorn
17. Gold Coast
18. Carlton (2 wins, both over Richmond)

Probably not the best way to describe Keath in particular, but I agree with most of what they said. We will still have a decent core as well as a new coach with new ideas, and hopefully new assistants, and surrounding them with young, talented kids, I don't think we'll be as bad as most expect. The main issue will be a lack of depth now so copping a few injuries to key players will put us in a bit of trouble.
At the end of the day anything is possible and the crows could have a great draft with a bunch of AFL ready talent and do well next year but I wouldnt call it the most likely outcome. Your prime/core players are nothing special compared to other teams equivalents and you're going to lose 5-9 of your starting 22 that'll be replaced by inexperienced/SANFL talent, its troublesome to say the least.

1. Brisbane
2. Richmond
3. GWS
4. Collingwood
5. Geelong
6. West Coast
7. Carlton ( I hope I know it's probably to soon )
8. Sydney

9. Port Adelaide
10. Melbourne
11. Essendon
12. Hawthorn
13. Western Bulldogs
14. St Kilda
15. North Melbourne
16. Fremantle
17. Adelaide
18 Auskick suns

Finals winner in bold

Week one

(Qf1) Brisbane vs Collingwood
(Ef1). Geelong vs Sydney
(Ef2). West coast vs Carlton
(Qf2) Richmond vs gws

Week Two
(Sm1) Geelong vs Collingwood
(sm2) Carlton vs gws

Week Three

(Pf1) Richmond vs Collingwood
(Pf2) Carlton Vs Brisbane

Grand final

Collingwood vs Brisbane

Note finals series I'm just wishing it is like that but ladder I think it could be

This would be a fun year. I'd imagine Eddie would die of grief to lose a 3rd premiership to us within twenty years.

At the end of the day anything is possible and the crows could have a great draft with a bunch of AFL ready talent and do well next year but I wouldnt call it the most likely outcome. Your prime/core players are nothing special compared to other teams equivalents and you're going to lose 5-9 of your starting 22 that'll be replaced by inexperienced/SANFL talent, its troublesome to say the least.
5-9 of our starting 22 wtf lol? You clearly know nothing about our list so you may as well stop. The only player you’d definitely say would be in the 22 would be Keath; Jenkins, Betts, Sauce all wouldn’t be, CEY and Greenwood are fringe and with Crouch x2 and Sloane they’d struggle getting consistent gametime. I’m not saying we’re gonna be great, just not as bad as some think.

Carlton are gonna swing and miss with teague like your other 10 past coaches your deadset going backwards... terrible club that no one wants go to, apart from fringeys and has beens
marchbank, plowman, setterfield, martin, papley, mcgovern all say hi :)
compare that to the human stepladder carlisle, a cooked hannerbery and ryder and the only decent player in hill
i know which group of players i'd prefer :)

5-9 of our starting 22 wtf lol? You clearly know nothing about our list so you may as well stop. The only player you’d definitely say would be in the 22 would be Keath; Jenkins, Betts, Sauce all wouldn’t be, CEY and Greenwood are fringe and with Crouch x2 and Sloane they’d struggle getting consistent gametime. I’m not saying we’re gonna be great, just not as bad as some think.
5-9 of your starting 22 this season, Betts was your second leading goal scorer yet im supposed to believe his wasnt in your best 22?

If an "okay" player can finish top 10 in your B&F then maybe your list isnt that good, but nah that can't be right you lot are gonna have a great 2020.

You're actually stupid. He had a good year as I already stated, but that's his first and only good year so far. And we have a readymade replacement in Doedee. You're so simple that reproducing would actually be child abuse. Damn public schools giving everyone the illusion they are smart. Get back to your 1/8 acre with 4 'bedrooms' (closets).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're actually stupid. He had a good year as I already stated, but that's his first and only good year so far. And we have a readymade replacement in Doedee. You're so simple that reproducing would actually be child abuse. Damn public schools giving everyone the illusion they are smart. Get back to your 1/8 acre with 4 'bedrooms' (closets).
You're obviously finished debating and just want to insult, just so you know you come off as super sensitive when you have outburst like this also I dont think ill be losing to much sleep over my intelligence, the Melb uni degree hanging on the wall speaks alot louder than some stranger on a BigFooty forum. See ya and have a good one.

Last edited:
The only way losing Betts will make a difference is we might not kick as many goals vs Gold Coast.
Jeez man he's been a great player for you, least you could do is give him a bit of rev up, though I do agree that Betts is a trivial loss for you guys heading into 2020.

You're obviously finished debating and just want to insult, just so you know you come off as super sensitive when you have outburst like this also I dont think ill be losing to much sleep over my intelligence, the Melb uni degree hanging on the wall speaks alot louder than some stranger on a BigFooty forum. See ya and have a good one.

They hand out degrees to anyone these days - you just need to show up.

What counts is a person's wealth - that's what distinguishes between people - those pieces of paper are now entry tickets, not proof of anything substantial. Enjoy middle class delusions of intelligence.

I normally avoid bias in my ladder predictions but I genuinely think Collingwood are set for it in 2020.

1. Collingwood (minimal squad changes, improved injury management)
2. Richmond (similarly minimal changes, Rance back, may struggle with a more displaced fixture)
3. Bulldogs (surge to continue from last season)
4. Brisbane Lions (set for a few good years now I reckon - provided they can account for Hodge's retirement)
5. GWS Giants (still too inconsistent for mine)
6. West Coast (fizzed out this year, got their premiership, window closing)
7. Geelong (Ablett playing one season too long could cost them)
8. Fremantle (Longmuir factor)
----
9. Carlton 10. Essendon 11. Melbourne 12. St Kilda 13. Hawthorn 14. Sydney 15. Port Adelaide 16. North Melbourne 17. Adelaide 18. Gold Coast

QF: COL v BL @ MCG, RIC v WB @ MCG; EF: GWS v FRE @ SSS, WCE v GEE @ Optus
SF: BL v GWS @ Gabba, WB v GEE @ MCG
PF: COL v WB @ MCG, RIC v BL @ MCG
GF: COL v RIC @ MCG

1) Richmond 18-4
2) Bulldogs 16-6
3) GWS 15-7
4) Brisbane 15-7
5) Collingwood 14-8
6) Sydney 13-9
7) Geelong 13-9
8) West Coast 12-10

9) Hawthorn 11-11
10) Melbourne 10-12
11) Fremantle 10-12
12) Carlton 10-12
13) Port Adelaide 9-13
14) Kangaroos 9-13
15) St Kilda 8-14
16) Adelaide 6-16
17) Essendon 5-17
18) Gold Coast 4-18

I normally avoid bias in my ladder predictions but I genuinely think Collingwood are set for it in 2020.

1. Collingwood (minimal squad changes, improved injury management)
2. Richmond (similarly minimal changes, Rance back, may struggle with a more displaced fixture)
3. Bulldogs (surge to continue from last season)
4. Brisbane Lions (set for a few good years now I reckon - provided they can account for Hodge's retirement)
5. GWS Giants (still too inconsistent for mine)
6. West Coast (fizzed out this year, got their premiership, window closing)
7. Geelong (Ablett playing one season too long could cost them)
8. Fremantle (Longmuir factor)
----
9. Carlton 10. Essendon 11. Melbourne 12. St Kilda 13. Hawthorn 14. Sydney 15. Port Adelaide 16. North Melbourne 17. Adelaide 18. Gold Coast

QF: COL v BL @ MCG, RIC v WB @ MCG; EF: GWS v FRE @ SSS, WCE v GEE @ Optus
SF: BL v GWS @ Gabba, WB v GEE @ MCG
PF: COL v WB @ MCG, RIC v BL @ MCG
GF: COL v RIC @ MCG
Collingwood - improved injury management - ROAR!

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not even a prolonged, nasty gastro outbreak that lingers around Punt Rd for the entire season next year can stop the Tigers going B2B.

Other notables

* The Blues to finish in the 6-10th range
* Bulldogs top 4
* Crows & Port both bottom 6 locks

1.Brisbane (Still underrated)
2. Collingwood
3. Richmond
4.West Coast
5. Hawthorn
6. Melbourne
7. Bulldogs
8. GWS