Official Club Stuff 2020 Membership Tally - *67,035 - Final Tally as at 9th Sept 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Sitting 5th, the four above us have won or played in grand finals in the past 5 years. WC being in a two team city also inflates their numbers somewhat given less competition locally.

We're going strong, we broke our membership record before the season began and before the season was delayed/shut to the public. If this was a normal year we'd have easily hit 70k members, especially after our early wins.
Roy Morgan polls have said we've got the largest fanbase in Victoria, we just can't convert them to ticket sales or memberships, not a surprise given the last 15 years.

Once we play and win finals we'll be a 90k team the next season.

This. We will smash all types of membership records once we get going.

Yes we’re back and it will be great for the AFL too. Baggers never left actually just roaming in the wilderness. The Blues, will be Mighty once again.

Does anybody body here have a Legends membership? If so, I'd appreciate you letting me know what the benefits are as opposed to the Captain's Club and whether you believe it's worthwhile.

Thanks in advance.

Does anybody body here have a Legends membership? If so, I'd appreciate you letting me know what the benefits are as opposed to the Captain's Club and whether you believe it's worthwhile.

Thanks in advance.
I have a Legends membership,i had the original Captains Club membership but got the free upgrade. Cant recall what the difference is/was. Unless it was different level seating?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back