Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Zac WilliamsCharlie CurnowAlex Cincotta
Forwards:Elijah HollandsHarry McKayMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshMatthew Kennedy
Interchange from:Jordan BoydJack CarrollCorey Durdin
Lachie FogartyGeorge Hewett
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsCaleb MarchbankJesse Motlop

Motlop for Fanta if he plays decent in the VFL. Aside from that unchanged.
Thought Fantasia had alot of nearly moments last night. You can feel it starting to turn for him the more continuity he gets. I thought he ran hard all night and dropped back in defence on numerous occasions to help out. Positive signs I thought.

Another good coaching effort from Vossy.
He seems to be growing into the job. Has always had the runs on the board, been a good media performer and had the trust of the players.

That's a great starting point. He's getting a bit more strategic now. It's not just our best is better than your best, it's let's take away a few of your weapons and our best will be significantly better than your best.

Great appointment at the outset and there is no reason that he won't coach our great club for a long time.

Bombers’ bubble about to burst, spectacularly.

Too early to call possible changes. Carroll, Motlop, Durdin and maybe Marchbank can stake a claim, and Pitto would be close if TDK is a bit sore.

Probably only Fantasia and Hewett looked in possible need of a rest.
I can tell you something for nothing...
Durdin is barely vfl standard and has shown **** all...
Marchbank...liability...yes all the players love him and rate him but not needed currently
Motlop can spend another week or two in the vfl

Bombers’ bubble about to burst, spectacularly.

Too early to call possible changes. Carroll, Motlop, Durdin and maybe Marchbank can stake a claim, and Pitto would be close if TDK is a bit sore.

Probably only Fantasia and Hewett looked in possible need of a rest.
Hypothetically, if Cerra, Martin, Pitto and Mots were all fit and available...who would make way from last nights team?

Only 2 changes for me.

Cerra > Carroll

Martin > Fanta

sub. George

Sam Walsh said it perfectly:

“Redemption “

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the Fox Footy interview after last night's game, Walshy seemed pretty determined to destroy * next week. Said last year's result still burns and they are keen to square up. I'm beyond excited to see how this translates out on the field. Hoping we go full beast mode on these 'media darling' flogs ...

hulk smash GIF

Just realised this is a sundy night game 😵‍💫

Prolly good for the team…Need the extra days I guess
Holiday weekend so it is now a full on marquee game. Big freeze are doing something on the night as well. I think that the MCG sold out as well. Sadly it's our away game this year.

In the Fox Footy interview after last night's game, Walshy seemed pretty determined to destroy * next week. Said last year's result still burns and they are keen to square up. I'm beyond excited to see how this translates out on the field. Hoping we go full beast mode on these 'media darling' flogs ...

hulk smash GIF

Walsh will get 35 touches and a goal. And 10 tackles.

Thought Fantasia had alot of nearly moments last night. You can feel it starting to turn for him the more continuity he gets. I thought he ran hard all night and dropped back in defence on numerous occasions to help out. Positive signs I thought.
Fantasia last two games 10 disposals in each.
Might not seem much but looking at career averages
Fantasia 12.5
Owies 8.85
Motlop 9.36
Durdin 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back