Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah feck it was a long shot...
I have many tiger friends 🤭🤪😀
lol. you could at least have come up with an original excuse - according to some I have heard this week, there are an awful lot of purchasers with mums who can't use technology and partners who didn't do what they were asked. This many days after the game, the "I'm still inebriated and didn't read the instructions" excuse is starting to lose validity:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

BTW, you are the one that is absolutely off the hook, as we know you don't have a credit card!

Hi HS team.

Thanks for your help I got the 2020 black poster legend

Long shot but can you add me to the list of a 2020 Gold Poster becomes available. Looking on eBay there are so many listed but I refuse to pay what they are asking.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi HS team.

Thanks for your help I got the 2020 black poster legend

Long shot but can you add me to the list of a 2020 Gold Poster becomes available. Looking on eBay there are so many listed but I refuse to pay what they are asking.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Please don't buy one on ebay. We are still cancelling orders and re-allocating stock. To get onto the cancellation list, please email hsshop@news.com.au with your request. (if you haven't already) its really hard for us to do it from here, as user names here don't match actual names, and we end up with people on the list more than once

Herald Sun Shop I love this;
84935E27-C7BA-43B8-8EB8-6C9E13B019CD.jpeg
I would buy it in a heartbeat if it didn’t have the speech bubble. Or is just said ‘Dusty’.
Is there any chance this could be possible (no speech bubble)?
No biggy if not. I feel your work is done here, once again, and wanted to ask before you ride off into the sunset.

see you again next year. 👍

just for giggles since it's pretty low res...
(I don't have a problem if this gets deleted)
View attachment 998698
Now that is mint. The old a ‘picture speaks a thousand words’.
would this resolution be good to get on canvas?

edit* tried and picture not right size.

Last edited:
Herald Sun Shop I love this;
View attachment 998664
I would buy it in a heartbeat if it didn’t have the speech bubble. Or is just said ‘Dusty’.
Is there any chance this could be possible (no speech bubble)?
No biggy if not. I feel your work is done here, once again, and wanted to ask before you ride off into the sunset.

see you again next year. 👍

Hi Maylandsman, I've sent a note to Mark asking if he is happy for us to produce a version sans speech-bubble.
His artwork, so its his call. I'll let you know what he says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have the WEG foil posters come out yet? Ill only be getting that this year. WEGs a better posters imo.

Not a fan of the Weg website watermarks over the poster, the font gives it a really cheap look. It can do without it altogether. Weg speaks for itself. That’s just my view though.

There are a heap of rules we have to stick to around using player likenesses, so we'd need approval from about 45 different people, but anything is possible.
Mark is a bit snowed under with the US election (he is a political cartoonist after all) but I'll run it by him after the election is over next week.

one question though - won't it be out of date if the Tigers win again in '21 and Dusty gets another normie?
Does Mark Knight not know that the RFC is more important than the USA? So important in fact that Peggy was going to run against Trump and Biden but thought better of the demotion when she won.

Does Mark Knight not know that the RFC is more important than the USA? So important in fact that Peggy was going to run against Trump and Biden but thought better of the demotion when she won.
From a Carlton supporter's perspective, I'd argue Mark has spent far too much time considering the importance of RFC over the past 4 years.....

Or not, as that would breach copyright. We try our absolute utmost to help here, so please support us by not encouraging people to breach Mark's copyright.
I've asked Mark the question, and will provide an update as soon as possible.
I got my 70 waiting for his affirmative. Fingers crossed and all of that.

From a Carlton supporter's perspective, I'd argue Mark has spent far too much time considering the importance of RFC over the past 4 years.....

At least we gave him a little break in 2018 for a while. I bet Herald sun shop still sold more Tigers stuff than the Eagles even though they won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2020 Premiership Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back