2020 Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is my marsh madness side. I have definitely had quite a large re structure over the marsh series, but the only players I've added that were not even under consideration are Cerra, Atkins and to a lesser extent Petracca ( but I think he's definitely worth a punt, based on role and improved tank/TOG%). I've been running 3 mid rooks for the entire pre season, but based on recent events and lack of rookies I think running 4 mid rooks could certainly be an option and makes the rest of the field look a lot safer.

I'm definitely liking the Ceglar/Naismith combo, both players were already on my radar, but I think with the contingency plan of being able to swing Cegs into the ruck a lot of the risk is mitigated. But if all goes to plan Cegs becomes a keeper and Naismith will eventually become Gawn. English has certainly put his hand up today and comes into consideration.

I'm sure this team will see many adjustments prior to round 1 though :sweatsmile:

madness.PNG

I've changed this team so many times went from Obrien lock down to Naismith???? Haha serious trust issues with FWD rookies. Looks bad but also looks fine. Such a weird season, please rookie god feed us !!! Screen Shot 2020-03-08 at 8.25.43 am.png

Current team with some Marsh series additions/changes:
  • Macrae > Dunkley
  • Adams > Cogs
  • Jacobs > Naismith
  • Whitfield > Dusty
  • Fwd Rookie > Bray
  • Wingard > Ceglar
  • ~100K to fix rookies
I like Naismith as he'll score more than pretty much all the expensive fwd rookies. Also, liking that I have Ceglar as ruck backup, mitigating risk of Naismith getting injured early on and not able to readily trade to a higher $ ruck.

Still umming and ahhing about my Fwd/Ruck structure:
  • Will Dusty/Danger play pre-dom Mid or Hybrid Mid/Fwd as was seen in the Marsh series?
  • Greenwood/Petracca/Brayshaw maintain their midfield time?
Thoughts / suggested tweaks?

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 10.14.13 am.png

11k remaining. Subs will likely change a lot before the deadline.

I'm not as confident as others seem to be in having Steven in my fwd line, especially at F2.
4457367e347326cd325dcdce11c9bcbb.jpg
2649a1f92ce0db6f096698cad7682127.jpg
28ca13fcbc15561b21b89237859c260f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely one of the hardest fantasy years yet.
No idea - got 22k left.

View attachment 837143
Love the Schultz pick mate. 2 really good pre season showings. In a season where’s there’s barely and good scoring forward rookies I’m surprised he’s not in a lot more teams. Priced at 45, but imo goes 65-70 which still sees him make 150-200k

Thoughts/suggestions? This is team 2.0. Still a few changes to make depending on round 1 selections but I am somewhat happy (as much as you can be this year).

Team1 Fantasy 2.0.PNG

Think I’m pretty set with my current team to start the year pending any rookie changes depending on selection.
looking to spend a bit of extra money on the rookies to hopefully kick start the cash gen for the first half the year.

backs: Smith, Houston, Docherty, Robertson, Cummins,McAsey (Brander, Watson)

Mid: Dunkley, Gaff, B Crouch, Mitchell, Brodie, Rowell, Green, Pickett (Anderson, Mcinerney)

Ruck: Grundy, Jacobs (Naismith)

Fwd: Whitfield, Macpherson, Brayshaw, Lynch, Taylor, Rankine (King, Buderick)

Utility: Starc

Pre-Marsh team
Building up slowly
Trialling a no-Grundy policy, for now at least...

D: Sicily, Houston, Clark/Milera, Docherty, Roberton, Young (<INSERT, <INSERT>)
M: Dunkley, Oliver, <INSERT>, Titchell, <INSERT>, <INSERT>, Rowell, Anderson (Pickett, <INSERT>)
R: ROB, Jacobs (<INSERT>)
F: Martin, <INSERT>, <INSERT>, <INSERT>, Jones, <INSERT> (Rankine, Max King)

Post-Marsh team
Still trying to resist starting Grundy!

Changes in Bold

D: Crisp, Sicily, Houston, Docherty, Roberton, Young/Sharp (Brander, Starcevich)
M: Dunkley, Coniglio, Dangerfield, Steele, Titchell, Rowell, Green, Pickett (<INSERT>, <INSERT>)
R: Jacobs, Naismith (BWilliams)
F: Devon, Steven/DMac, Greenwood/Wingard, Brayshaw, Jones, Taylor (King/Georgiades, Rankine)

OUT: Clark/Milera, Anderson, ROB, Dusty

Essentially quite a similar DEF, and finally able to make a few decisions up FWD.

View attachment 835135

Still a few rookie changes to be made....

And 1000 revisions or so...
The main issue I see is having Boak, Houston and Roberton. They all have the round 11 bye and you'll have to use your bench to cover them, remembering that all 22 scores count unlike the MBR's where only 18 count. You could be looking at donuts.

Heaven help me I’ve gone with

D Haynes, Docherty, Howe, Saad, Roberton, Brander

DB T.Watson, Starcevich*

M Dunkley, Coniglio, Mitchell, Viney, Z.Bailey, Rowell, T.Green. Pickett

MB Sharp*, Budarick

R Grundy, Naismith

RB B.Williams*

F Whitfield, D.Smith, De Goey, Wingard, Petracca, Poholke,

FB Ranine, C.Taylor*

U Sturt

$125K Left for rookie madness if/when teams are announced.

A couple of points off difference down back in Howe and Saad but it allows me to stack my forward line. Haven’t paid any attention to byes but they could become redundant anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back