2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

You've always been a knob Apex36 honestly cannot stand you ...the amount of arguments you have with ppl is staggering !!!
Either way I take it as a compliment ya twat
As is the amount of useless tripe you seem to post.
Enlighten me stewie
Ok Paul. You’re a vaguely amusing sideshow on this forum that nobody takes seriously. Similar to the gimp, although he’s at least able to articulate himself to a relatively acceptable standard, so he’s one up on you there.

Ok Paul. You’re a vaguely amusing sideshow on this forum that nobody takes seriously. Similar to the gimp, although he’s at least able to articulate himself to a relatively acceptable standard, so he’s one up on you there.
Lol get a life man ..

Took ya 30 seconds to reply 😂

Rather be vaguely amusing than a knob

Re

Lol get a life man ..

Took ya 30 seconds to reply 😂
You don’t even see the irony in replying instantly to that post do you...?
Nonetheless, that’s what happens sometimes when someone quotes you while you’re reading the forums.
Rather be vaguely amusing than a knob
Good for you. I’m glad you’re satisfied with your standing on these forums.

You don’t even see the irony in replying instantly to that post do you...?
Nonetheless, that’s what happens sometimes when someone quotes you while you’re reading the forums.

Good for you. I’m glad you’re satisfied with your standing on these forums.
We should have a beer sometime..both westies

Go pies

Amazes me the secrecy of updates when opposition would be more than aware who’s playing in scratch matches

Exactly. And imagine the opposition coaches thinking 'oh, no need to prepare to counter the x factor that Stephenson brings. Lucky we get an extra 24hrs to work out a plan to stop Callum Brown'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. And imagine the opposition coaches thinking 'oh, no need to prepare to counter the x factor that Stephenson brings. Lucky we get an extra 24hrs to work out a plan to stop Callum Brown'
Plan to stop Cal Brown is to let him get as much of the footy as possible

Unlikely. They can't interact with another team until the quarantine peripd is over and by then, we play the first final and then leave.

Then be in Quarantine back in QLD?

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back