List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting we weren't keen on the 4 year for Crouch but offered it to Aliir.

Sounds like a good deal though, we're expecting Burgoyne to be 2nd round next year, so have opened up a hole there to maximise the FS benefit.

People need to forget about Bonner or Lienert being traded. They won't be going anywhere and to be honest with the large loss of depth we've had and the real late picks we'll be left with in a shallow draft to replace them, we're going to need all that depth.

It's been suggested by Miles the person along with C4 to break the Aliir news that they'll be requesting a trade

People need to forget about Bonner or Lienert being traded. They won't be going anywhere and to be honest with the large loss of depth we've had and the real late picks we'll be left with in a shallow draft to replace them, we're going to need all that depth.
Yep. As much as I'd like Bonner to be traded he isn't going anywhere.

Sounds like a good deal though, we're expecting Burgoyne to be 2nd round next year, so have opened up a hole there to maximise the FS benefit.

I do have concerns with a lack of midfield upgrade, at this point I feel it's best to commit Houston there as it sounds like Jones can fill that void (or we run with Clurey, Aliir, Jonas as the key backs allowing McKenzie to play more traditional rebound)

My understanding is that we can still trade a future first rounder, we just have to replace the second rounder that is traded out.

Earlier reports were that Essendon were offering a future third with Fanta, now to get our future first they have to provide us with a future second.

That’s clever trading...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interesting we weren't keen on the 4 year for Crouch but offered it

Maybe Aliir is on less coin

Blues gave in to dodoros ridiculous demand for pick 8. They should have told him to get f’ed

The swap of picks 78 and 87 saved the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want as many 2021 picks as possible but our 2021 2nd for Alir works alright if we haven’t committed other picks.

hopefully then we turn 29 and 35 into future picks and maybe points for this year.

29 into a future second

35 into a future 3rd and 2020 3rd or 4th rounder for points.

Ideally our 1st slots in before Burgoyne and we just traded away a pick that would've been used in absorbing him anyway!

Doesn't matter where we finish if our 1st pick is before Burgoyne bid, it's a huge win and basically means we got Aliir for nothing.
Ideally our first is pick 19 (with the Crows getting a priority pick for finishing a winless last) and Burgoyne comes on and is rated the #1 pick in the draft.

Well make it work.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Sounds like AA got 3 plus an option for a 4th.

Crouch got 4 plus an option for a 5th.

Tall defender was a bigger need.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

My understanding is that we can still trade a future first rounder, we just have to replace the second rounder that is traded out.

Earlier reports were that Essendon were offering a future third with Fanta, now to get our future first they have to provide us with a future second.

That’s clever trading...

What is clever about trading Orazio Fantasia in and losing our future first round pick? The name Orazio Fantasia should not be mentioned in the same sentence with future first.

That’s clever trading...

I don’t think you can trade a future first and second in the same year.

We don’t have 35 committed to any deals so I’m not sure why we are holding onto it.

It’s a waste to use it matching a jones bid, we should be using it to trade into 2021 draft. Plenty of teams should be happy to swap a future 3rd + and late pick this year to add to points for matching.

we’re going to need points for jase and next years draft looks strong and we’re going to have holes that desperately need addressing by then as well (every key defender on our list will be 28+yrs old going into 2022 season) dixon will be in his 30’s our inside mid stocks for post rockliff and maybe wines if he leaves in free agency is the always injured drew and maybe mead if he develops that way.

In a way we’re kinda locked out from going deep in this draft for a bunch of reasons but we’re going to need to commit to 2021 draft or get found out.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back