Training 2020 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, that will be up to the club, but I doubt he will sit on a HBF, like some 70's footballer

But thanks for your input Macca
:tearsofjoy: SO the options are he plays on the HBF like a 70's footballer or we push him into the midfield to play as a 7th defender?:tearsofjoy:
He didn't play like a 70's footballer when he made the AA team in 2017 so why do you think anyone is advocating that now? Seems like you are simply building a strawman again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember Doc playing a bit of midfield time in 2016 and was very Mitch Robinson esque in terms of blindly bombing it forward.
just keep him where he is elite imo

Yeah I don't know why there is this desire on this site that as soon as we have a player who is any good in one area we want to see what he can do somewhere else.

Teague's mantra is play to your strengths - that means Docherty plays off half back.

Yeah I don't know why there is this desire on this site that as soon as we have a player who is any good in one area we want to see what he can do somewhere else.

Teague's mantra is play to your strengths - that means Docherty plays off half back.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

as in, we're the meanest, loudest, angriest thrash band the world has ever seen............this next one is our first ballad...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and when injury free all of kennedy, mcmarkymark, mckay and charlie are all ripping kicks at goal..........eddie is another, martin's goal sense from the little I've seen looks handy as well........

and when injury free all of kennedy, mcmarkymark, mckay and charlie are all ripping kicks at goal..........eddie is another, martin's goal sense from the little I've seen looks handy as well........
26 goals 30 last year was worrying after 21.11 the year before. 24 more shots for just 5 more goals was very disappointing.

Open training time change for tomorrow ...

Wednesday 5 February 8am at Maroochydore Multi Sports Complex

Further to this, have had message in last hour from club listing start time as 7.30 for those of us stupid enough to brave this weather. Pi55ing down and more expected.

Probably not clever when trying to get over the end traces of pneumonia, but didn't drive three hours for nothing (in fairness did catch up with some in-laws today, shopping and nice lunch)

Aside from the obviously great nic that Doc is in (few things he was doing suggests his confidence in his body is sky high), Willo and LOB really stood out in the vision. It could be for a specific unknown reason but it was clear that on multiple occasions, LOB drew praise from our skipper.

It may flip flop a little in the next few months, but LOB will play plenty of senior footy in 2020 and is clearly a key part of our future 22.
Can’t wait to see the people who have already written him off as a bust have to say about him this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2020 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back