2020 U.S Riots

Remove this Banner Ad

The riots are a good lesson for the kids actually.

If you want something really really badly, don't worry about wasting years of your life grinding away until you reach your goal.

Just half arse an Arts degree, and then start breaking windows.
Easy on the Arts degree mate, these dumbarse thugs are life criminals who jumped at this opportunity when it presented itself, the lefties defending them will probably be on the end of a car jacking from them one day.

The riots are a good lesson for the kids actually.

If you want something really really badly, don't worry about wasting years of your life grinding away until you reach your goal.

Just half arse an Arts degree, and then start breaking windows.
Hard work and personal development are racist and literally impossible unless you were born as a white male

Defund the police ... wow. Embarrassing.. is this where you really want to be LA..

View attachment 887013

They are insane. What exactly is the agenda of the Democrats. Do they want complete chaos. They will suffer more than anyone. Snowflake white liberals aren't built for tough times. No wonder they are the party of degenerates like the Clintons.

Easy on the Arts degree mate, these dumbarse thugs are life criminals who jumped at this opportunity when it presented itself, the lefties defending them will probably be on the end of a car jacking from them one day.

We can only hope it will be a really violent car jacking. "but...but, WE'RE WITH YOU GUYS....."

They are insane. What exactly is the agenda of the Democrats. Do they want complete chaos. They will suffer more than anyone. Snowflake white liberals aren't built for tough times. No wonder they are the party of degenerates like the Clintons.
That’s the game plan. They want America to fall apart.

Yep these white liberals are brainwashed and may just all go very wrong for them in he future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they are aggressively pushing for their own demise. It's bizarre.
They are indoctrinated by Marxist doctrine via the media and university to believe that everything to do with Western culture is evil and oppressive and it's downfall will lead to freedom and a more progressive society. Sadly, this couldn't be further from the truth.

This is why you see leftists siding with radical Islamists who are by any definition, hyper-nationalistic and exhibiting traits of "toxic masculinity". It's pure insanity and bordering on Stockholm Syndrome.

Good thing they are stopping the...looters?
1591356779405.png

These photographs were taken by Photographer FWDSET (fwdset.com)

“As I was being arrested for my second day in a row during peaceful protests in support of Black Lives Matter, I decided to continue taking photos until the moment right before handcuffs were put on me. Very risky, but a necessary move to expose LAPD's entirely inexcusable use of aggressive force, especially in the moments before mass arrests of peaceful protestors.

As we were being boxed in on Broadway & 5th Street to be arrested, LAPD decided that a completely unarmed homeless man in a wheelchair that had NOTHING to do with our protest was somehow a threat. They proceeded to inappropriately shoot "non-lethal" rounds directly at his face, which is against the proper procedure for firing rubber bullets.

The last image is exceptionally heart-breaking for me as you can visibly see the homeless man writhing in pain, screaming, as he spews blood from his face moments after getting shot.

When people want to be apathetic or inactive in fighting against police brutality against black individuals, make them realize this trickles over & can affect them or someone they love too, regardless if they're black or not.

This is completely unacceptable. This injustice needs to be held accountable. Expose this.”

View attachment 887345

“As I was being arrested for my second day in a row during peaceful protests in support of Black Lives Matter, I decided to continue taking photos until the moment right before handcuffs were put on me. Very risky, but a necessary move to expose LAPD's entirely inexcusable use of aggressive force, especially in the moments before mass arrests of peaceful protestors.

As we were being boxed in on Broadway & 5th Street to be arrested, LAPD decided that a completely unarmed homeless man in a wheelchair that had NOTHING to do with our protest was somehow a threat. They proceeded to inappropriately shoot "non-lethal" rounds directly at his face, which is against the proper procedure for firing rubber bullets.

The last image is exceptionally heart-breaking for me as you can visibly see the homeless man writhing in pain, screaming, as he spews blood from his face moments after getting shot.

When people want to be apathetic or inactive in fighting against police brutality against black individuals, make them realize this trickles over & can affect them or someone they love too, regardless if they're black or not.

This is completely unacceptable. This injustice needs to be held accountable. Expose this.”

Don't pat yourself on the back too hard mate.

View attachment 887345

If an "anti-fa" did this, the usual suspects would wank themselves silly in anger, but they'll look the other way here or deflect

Some of the things the cops have been doing are absolutely disgusting

If an "anti-fa" did this, the usual suspects would wank themselves silly in anger, but they'll look the other way here or deflect

Some of the things the cops have been doing are absolutely disgusting
Amazing what you can claim and defend on a picture without context.
This is what the unnamed anarchists depend on while they provide tools for injury and destruction.

Obama’s mob.

This is organised Terrorism.
At a national level the Democrats and Republicans are basically the same thing these days. There’s some minor differences, but it’s essentially all greed, money and keeping the poor and powerless poor and powerless.

There’s good people out there but they get overpowered by the establishment.

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 U.S Riots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back