AFL 2021 AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Johanesson 1-3 @2.88, 14, 91

Kicked 2.1 last week
like it for just a nibble
& fwiw Johannisen anytime gs is $3 on tab
-has had atleast 1 scoring shot in 11/15 games
-but only 2+ scoring shots in 5/15 games, with only 2g in 2/15 games.

2u Johannisen ags @3 tab
0.5u Johannisen 2g+ @14 sb
0.3u Johannisen 3g+ @91 sb

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming sportsbet void, I went pretty hard on the unders for that Adelaide Hawthorn.

Happy to take Ainsworth again this week, kicked 3.1 and is still @4, 13, 55 for multiples
Melbourne weather probably worse with an open roof and Port, then Crows less points scored so pity that mine will be void too

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking to play around a few North guys this weekend with early possible ins and outs and looking the most likely match to get decent scores.

Playing around different combos of 2-4 goals with Scott, LDU and Taylor for big returns.

Zurhaar and Mahoney both a bit sore and could miss which would leave 2 medium sized forward holes which the above guys will need to fill. Cunnington and Anderson both possible ins which could see LDU spend a bit more time forward.

Looking at four figure odds for most combos so not the most likely but will do me for an interest

Looking to play around a few North guys this weekend with early possible ins and outs and looking the most likely match to get decent scores.

Playing around different combos of 2-4 goals with Scott, LDU and Taylor for big returns.

Zurhaar and Mahoney both a bit sore and could miss which would leave 2 medium sized forward holes which the above guys will need to fill. Cunnington and Anderson both possible ins which could see LDU spend a bit more time forward.

Looking at four figure odds for most combos so not the most likely but will do me for an interest

Im not sure the size of any of those blokes but Carlton leak goals massively to small forwards so whoever is the shortest is probably a decent shout

thank you! they did the same
God Bless Ladbrokes.

Lucky you!!

I just contacted them and they pretty much said stiff shit. They said the bets stand because they have not been moved to the oppositions home ground in which I argued the pies and hawks play some home games at marvel.

inconsistent pricks!!

Lucky you!!

I just contacted them and they pretty much said stiff sh*t. They said the bets stand because they have not been moved to the oppositions home ground in which I argued the pies and hawks play some home games at marvel.

inconsistent pricks!!
Hmmm - maybe it depends on the operator
I did have a Pies +32.5 bet in there that got voided too so maybe they were happy to void them all given that position

Lucky you!!

I just contacted them and they pretty much said stiff sh*t. They said the bets stand because they have not been moved to the oppositions home ground in which I argued the pies and hawks play some home games at marvel.

inconsistent pricks!!

My bet was the total points scored (u152.5) so they voided that because of the venue change.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2021 AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back