AFL 2021 AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

think wingard is in for jeka at hf? 1.72/5/18/51, seems not a bad option as crows defense is their struggle area still. also considering kosi again since he kicked 5.3 on us last time we played hawks.
Like Wingard. Mitchell, Shiels, Cousins, O'Meara and Worpel are all playing so not sure there's much room for Chad in the midfield this week which hopefully means he's up forward for the bulk of the match. Wingard @ $474 to kick 5 against the Crows... I mean if Jamie Cripps can do it...

Has anyone had luck with Ned's voiding Ade v hawks unders and how likely is it they will void if I bring in the NT Racing commission???, I also am not sure on the right or relevant person/email to contact for this... Can someone send me the correct site link

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone had luck with Ned's voiding Ade v hawks unders and how likely is it they will void if I bring in the NT Racing commission???, I also am not sure on the right or relevant person/email to contact for this... Can someone send me the correct site link

Aren't Ladbrokes one of the sites that advertises that bets will stand regardless of venue? Would be no point in contacting the NTGC if so

2u - De Goey under 27.5 disposals - $1.96 - SB
Has had a big few weeks since being moved into the midfield a bit more. Will still spend periods of the game resting forward making this a decent size total for him to clear. If he is having a big impact around there’s a decent chance that Port send Drew to him to play a negating role.

2.5u - Georgiades 2+ goals - $2.16 - TopSport
0.5u - Georgiades 3+ goals - $4.40 - TopSport
0.5u - Georgiades 4+ goals - $11 - TopSport
Have touched on the weakened Collingwood key defender stocks. Roughead being their most notable player back there will likely head to Dixon and as a result leaving this impressive young player free. In recent weeks McKay has managed 4 goals, Lynch 3, King, Membrey and Ryder all 2 each, Lobb 3. The opportunity is there for Georgiades to continue on from his haul of 4 last week. Has kicked 2+ in 9/16. Roof is on and crows is absent which should be a plus for goal kicking.

2u - Duursma under 20.5 disposals - $1.78 - Ladbrokes
Has had two weeks in the SANFL to build up a bit of fitness after his nasty knee injury he suffered in round 4. Suspect he’ll be on a bit of minutes restrictions as the power won’t be wanting to take any risks on their young gun at this point in the year, especially due to them suffering a mini injury crisis throughout this year.

3.5u - Miles Bergman 15+ disposals - $1.73 - Ladbrokes
Very lazy pricing from Ladbrokes for this one. Has cleared in 9/16 games this year which equates to 56% of games, the odds are spot on with that and suggest 58% chance of this one happening. Where they get lazy is that they failed to remove the two games he was listed as an unused sub and the game where he went on as a sub in the last quarter. I think a fair assessment based on this would be to say he’s 9/13 on the line or 70% which gives us a healthy edge over the line. Not a massive total for someone playing off half back. Could see a rise in TOG% if Port opt to restrict the minutes on a few of their returning players. Plays a nice role off half back which can be handy for accumulating. Will most likely be playing on someone that has less than ten games experience which should free him up a bit more to focus on his offensive output.

1.5u - Sidebottom AGS - $2.90 - Ladbrokes
Collingwood are definitely looking towards the future a bit more and homing Sidebottom inside the forward 50 a lot more. CBAs have been basically non existent the since Robert Harvey has taken over.

bolton to go back to play dustys role fwd this week you'd think with him not playing. but not a lot of value in his gs odds tho.

Perkins still listed hf, kicked 1.1 and 3.3 last 2 weeks.
1u Perkins 2g+ @7.50 sb
0.5u sgm Perkins 2g+3g+ @35.25 sb
0.3u sgm Perkins 3g+4g+ @191 sb

Gone for 3 multis tonight:

0.2u - Travis Boak 300th special. Just put a small amount on with the chance he has a huge game for 25+/1+/2+ goals (able to get @50.00 when adding AGS & 2+)

20210723_132956.jpg

1.5u - can see Boak / Adams getting lots of it tonight and I think Georgiades may snag a couple with Dixon getting a lot of the defending attention.

20210723_133140.jpg

1u - Poulter has proven good upside for 15+ earlier in the year when having had a full game. McKenzie / Duursma have been hitting 15/20+ respectively quite consistently.

orca_share_media1627009734629_6824173437999540321.png

Last edited:
1.5u - Sidebottom AGS - $2.90 - Ladbrokes
Collingwood are definitely looking towards the future a bit more and homing Sidebottom inside the forward 50 a lot more. CBAs have been basically non existent the since Robert Harvey has taken over.
Tailed, but 2u @2.75 tab as it was crunched already on lads.
1u sideb 2g+ @10 sb
0.5 SGM sideb 2g+3g+ @65 sb

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2021 AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back