AFL 2021 AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

You could call them up again and say if they dont void it you will be taking it up with the "northern territory gaming commission"

Usually any mention of them they will take it seriously
Yeah and obviously always ask for the person you are talking to supervisor, ask their name and call them by name. Also say you will be staying on phone until this is resolved.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I had both the Adelaide games total points unders in a multi due to the forecast as mentioned above and they wouldn’t void it. I guess it just depends how nice the operator decides to be.

Nup, not cool. They cannot void some and not others. I am quite happy to send you a screenshot of my voided bet if you would like to use that as ammunition to get yours canceled. All else fails, NTRC threat will make them hustle.

Nup, not cool. They cannot void some and not others. I am quite happy to send you a screenshot of my voided bet if you would like to use that as ammunition to get yours canceled. All else fails, NTRC threat will make them hustle.

Very much appreciated but it’s only a $30 multi so I’m not bothered to contact them again although it’s frustrating that they would void it for some people but not others. I don’t think lads like me very much as I’m promo banned and very limited which may have been another factor.

anyway let’s make some money from these scumbags.

Nic Holman anytime goal scorer $2.40, kicked 3 last week.

Very much appreciated but it’s only a $30 multi so I’m not bothered to contact them again although it’s frustrating that they would void it for some people but not others. I don’t think lads like me very much as I’m promo banned and very limited which may have been another factor.

anyway let’s make some money from these scumbags.

Nic Holman anytime goal scorer $2.40, kicked 3 last week.
Had stomach surgery this week. In doubt.

rolling the dice..
1u boak ags @3.90 lads. In his big 300th. If Riewoldt can fire up in his 300th, i think boak could kick 1g too perhaps.
0.3u boak 2g+ @26.75 sb
0.2u 3g+ @401 sb
(i have a nibble on for 2g and 3g aswell but im aware he has only kicked 4 goals this year.)
had a scoring shot in 7/16 games.

edit: boak ags now at $4 on SB & Lads
(&kicked 2goals in his 200th game, 1 goal in his 250th game.)

Last edited:
rolling the dice..
1u boak ags @3.90 lads. In his big 300th. If Riewoldt can fire up in his 300th, i think boak could kick 1g too perhaps.
0.3u boak 2g+ @26.75 sb
0.2u 3g+ @401 sb
(nibble on for 2g and 3g aswell but aware he has only kicked 4 goals this year.)
Has he ever scored more then 2 goals in a game?

Last edited:
rolling the dice..
0.3u boak 2g+ @26.75 sb
0.2u 3g+ @401 sb
(i have a nibble on for 2g and 3g aswell but im aware he has only kicked 4 goals this year.)
Those odds are nice, I can only see him on SB @21 & 34 for 2-3..

What's the thoughts on the Port line of -17.5?
Feel like it'll be close to a 40+ win. Collingwood are a bottom 8 team which Port love to bully.

Also if he gets selected:
S. Mayes
AGS - $2.30 (SB)
2+ - $9 (SB)

Been playing forward since coming back into the team where he has kicked 1.1, 2.1, 0.0, 1.1

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone have or know where I can find first goal scorer across all games easily? Rather than sitting through each game? I will have to do it if there’s no other way. Just thought I’d ask. Cheers

What's the thoughts on the Port line of -17.5?
Feel like it'll be close to a 40+ win. Collingwood are a bottom 8 team which Port love to bully.

Also if he gets selected:
S. Mayes
AGS - $2.30 (SB)
2+ - $9 (SB)

Been playing forward since coming back into the team where he has kicked 1.1, 2.1, 0.0, 1.1

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app
like the port line and mayes, but rozee, butters and dursmar are expected to come back into the side which means a chance they might push mayes out?
otherwise worth a nibble if he stays in.
2u on port-17.5 @2 lads before the teams with potentially these additional player inclusions are announced.

Yeh I had under for both games I'm happy to middle or just ride the port one as line actually 2 less now and it's only $50 but I've got more on the ade v haw so need that voided,can you send me the screenshots

Yeh I had under for both games I'm happy to middle or just ride the port one as line actually 2 less now and it's only $50 but I've got more on the ade v haw so need that voided,can you send me the screenshots

Was your bet with Lads or NEDs? I had the unders in the Port game before the venue change with NEDs, argued with them several times to get them to void it but they refuse to do so.

rolling the dice..
0.3u boak 2g+ @26.75 sb
0.2u 3g+ @401 sb

edit: boak ags now at $4 on SB
Im sold but taken:

Boak 2+ @ 36
Boak 3+ @ 296

Milestone men seem to be playing pretty well this season.

Was your bet with Lads or NEDs? I had the unders in the Port game before the venue change with NEDs, argued with them several times to get them to void it but they refuse to do so.
I thought the terms n conditions was change of venue by home side you can void? Lol one was Ned's one lads but they are same thing basically their markets and odds are identical, I'll def use aflfootychick screenshot and threat of NT commission for the ade one

3u - Port Adelaide -18.5 - $2 - Ladbrokes
Boak’s 300th! Port should be well up and about for this one after Brisbane having a loss last week and the gap for the top 4 widening. Port are 10-0 vs teams outside the 8 and will be massively boosted with the likes of Rozee, Butters and Duursma all set to return. Sounds as though Collingwood are set to name two debutants, whilst they’re also weak down back still with none of their top tier key defenders available. The pies almost jumped Port last time these teams met, and for this I’m expecting a four quarter effort from them to ensure a big win for Boak’s 300th. Line likely to drift out once teams are named with Collingwood a chance to miss a few more names.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2021 AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back