AFL 2021 Brownlow Medal (any results after no posting is automatic card)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownlow medalists do it by picking up 3's. This bloke is relying on too many 1-2 vote games and I can see him not getting a vote at all in plenty of them, especially earlier in the season.

Since 2011, these have been the winner's 3-vote games:

Year & WinnerAmount of 3-vote games
2011: Dane Swan7
2012: Trent Cotchin & Sam Mitchell6 & 4
2013: Gary Ablett7
2014: Matt Priddis4
2015: Nat Fyfe9
2016: Patrick Dangerfield9
2017: Dustin Martin11
2018: Tom Mitchell6
2019: Nat Fyfe9
2020: Lachie Neale10

Right now, these are the amount of 3-vote game locks I have for the following:

Bontempelli: 7
Oliver: 5
Steele: 5
Wines: 4

Since 2011, these have been the winner's 3-vote games:

Year & WinnerAmount of 3-vote games
2011: Dane Swan7
2012: Trent Cotchin & Sam Mitchell6 & 4
2013: Gary Ablett7
2014: Matt Priddis4
2015: Nat Fyfe9
2016: Patrick Dangerfield9
2017: Dustin Martin11
2018: Tom Mitchell6
2019: Nat Fyfe9
2020: Lachie Neale10

Right now, these are the amount of 3-vote game locks I have for the following:

Oliver: 5
Steele: 5
Wines: 4

So 5 of the last 6 years the winner has had at least 9 3 vote games, don't think that's going to happen this year.

Ive got:

Steele: 6
Oliver: 6
Walsh: 6
Parish: 6
Mitchell: 5
Wines: 5
Miller: 5

I think with wines it’s more there isn’t many that stand out over him in the port side when they win that the umpires will lean towards IMO. Melbourne with Gawn/Oliver/trac and dogs with all their midfielders I think it’s easier to spread votes around

I think with wines it’s more there isn’t many that stand out over him in the port side when they win that the umpires will lean towards IMO. Melbourne with Gawn/Oliver/trac and dogs with all their midfielders I think it’s easier to spread votes around

Yep but don't forget about Boak. He is a proven poller and has had an outstanding season. I think he is still a sneaky chance for top 10, he'll be right around that mark.

I love this time of the year!

Www.downlowonthebrownlow.com.au is back to give you an extensive look on how the Brownlow should shape up. We have 15 different counts and a whole bunch of data at the tip of your fingers.

This isn’t for everyone but there may be some people here who would like some extra insight. This is for those people.
Good luck to everyone punting. I hope we can take every dollar from the betting agencies 🤞🏼

Lol is that you Mitchell Rose?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back