Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the first half was a "Sleeper"?

It was. But thats what made the win even sweeter. When the Dees lose a first half like that we bend over and ask for more 99% of the time. Not this team however.

I do but not for 7 1s
Which is why you continue to be a two time nearly, aka a two time choker, aka loser of it all twice.

4 first, two one year and two the next, together with a couple of decent (not great) players and / or a couple of seconds probably gets it done.

Remember if you trade him in you can lock in a nice long fat contract extension.

It was. But thats what made the win even sweeter. When the Dees lose a first half like that we bend over and ask for more 99% of the time. Not this team however.
So did the first half take up too much space on your 2007 edition Subaru tablet?

Which is why you continue to be a two time nearly, aka a two time choker, aka loser of it all twice.

4 first, two one year and two the next, together with a couple of decent (not great) players and / or a couple of seconds probably gets it done.

Remember if you trade him in you can lock in a nice long fat contract extension.
How much for Tua right now?

Far worse than that if you go all the way back to the first rookie draft (2014), terrible by itself, and then each draft after.
Would be interested in a bit of a deeper review, not the automatic crap MFL produce on sleepers and busts.

I have done not awful with a few of my picks, including from memory drafting OBJ, Mahomes, JuJu, CalRidley, Sanders, Hollywood Brown, etc.

Waiver wire workouts win this league ahead of dubious drafting, though.

How much for Tua right now?
9 firsts next year?

Dunno, make offer, see how you go.
Not well, probably, perhaps, particularly if you repeat an offer of 7th round picks, Goff and 2028 4ths

Would be interested in a bit of a deeper review, not the automatic crap MFL produce on sleepers and busts.

I have done not awful with a few of my picks, including from memory drafting OBJ, Mahomes, JuJu, CalRidley, Sanders, Hollywood Brown, etc.

Waiver wire workouts win this league ahead of dubious drafting, though.
If I get a chance during the next x months I'll provide some kind of statistical tally of all the rookie draft picks people have made and who has done better and worse....on an average basis as that's fairer given some have more picks than others.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back