Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Apart from the Lenny selection of Fields, no real surprises in the top 20 . Everyone has done pretty well I reckon. Mel would be handing out Bs plus to all.
Overpaid for Sermon but I think there is both a big enough drop off and not terribly confident in next years draft.

Overpaid for Sermon but I think there is both a big enough drop off and not terribly confident in next years draft.

Great news when you woke up re Julio trade.

Blacky kicking the cat no doubt, AJs massive projected target share just dropped a shit tone

Apart from the Lenny selection of Fields, no real surprises in the top 17. Everyone has done pretty well I reckon. Mel would be handing out Bs plus to all.
Lol i get 2 of the better QB prospects we've had in years and it was a mistake? Why would i let an opponent get Fields for free when i could have had the amazing...checks notes...Rondale Moore! Nah I'm good.

Lol i get 2 of the better QB prospects we've had in years and it was a mistake? Why would i let an opponent get Fields for free when i could have had the amazing...checks notes...Rondale Moore! Nah I'm good.

Jesus you're jumpy, surprise doesn't equal mistake does it? šŸ˜‚

Anything else you want to severely overreact to ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you rate the Parsons pick my fantasy liege?

Excellent . B+

I did say everyone gets Bs + for their picks in my intial post that you overreacted to mate. I'm sorry that I put you therapy, Let us never fight again. šŸ¤—

I think you've had a great draft actually Lenny taking into account what you'll get for one of Fields or Lawrence down the road. A+ Liked all your picks.

Nice to see you improve significantly on what you did in Jailhouse. šŸ˜

Good pick bgt. St. Brown and Goff (GG.exe) will be a great duo. šŸ˜

Think everyone has done brilliantly so far.
Especially me, given i havent made a pick (horrible reach). I should have do this every year, sell away all my picks, to ensure an A+ draft grade

Especially me, given i havent made a pick (horrible reach). I should have do this every year, sell away all my picks, to ensure an A+ draft grade

I'm sure you will nail your pick like you did Gibson last year too friend. šŸ¤—

Blacky kicking the cat no doubt, AJs massive projected target share just dropped a sh*t tone
I really donā€™t see it tbh. Maybe gets 130 targets instead of 140+ but wonā€™t be doubled.

Ryan the big loser for mine

I really donā€™t see it tbh. Maybe gets 130 targets instead of 140+ but wonā€™t be doubled.

Will be interesting to see how much they use Henry, he could break EDs single season record not having to face stacked boxes if the Titans are good. New coordinator though so it's anyone's guess how everything will be divided up.

Blacky kicking the cat no doubt, AJs massive projected target share just dropped a sh*t tone
Hah well Iā€™m still betting on the traditional ā€˜TEs suck year oneā€™ til I see otherwise...

TBH his value has definitely collapsed.

Iā€™ll sacrifice myself and take him off your hands, but heā€™s worth about a 2nd now. Soz

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back