Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiple trade calculators put that at around the right value ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sure if you only have one person bidding. That trade was dying for "I have other interested teams also"

Always good for a laugh MFL's draft recap.

It is funny, some of the comments on who was a bad or good pick....but the report is outstanding having given the Riders a top 2 draft rank out of the 16 franchises :thumbsupemoji:

What the hell...

Southern Stingers made their best pick of the draft in round , selecting with the th pick of the draft, as compared to the th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "Players like that don't come around very often," Southern Stingers coach 00Stinger said.

It is funny, some of the comments on who was a bad or good pick....but the report is outstanding having given the Riders a top 2 draft rank out of the 16 franchises :thumbsupemoji:

Can't wait for their time honored 94 of the 96 picks in the draft were busts report now.

There's a lot of players that should have been taken at the 96th spot 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell...

Southern Stingers made their best pick of the draft in round , selecting with the th pick of the draft, as compared to the th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "Players like that don't come around very often," Southern Stingers coach 00Stinger said.

The mfl computer couldn't find a player from stingers draft haul it liked and malfunctioned. 😂

What the hell...

Like when everyone here had an uproar with me trading trading down pick 9 for an early second and a third last year

Got me Aiyuk (that I later turned in to Kittle) and Chinn at safety who scored 180+ plus

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Like when everyone here had an uproar with me trading trading down pick 9 for an early second and a third last year

Got me Aiyuk (that I later turned in to Kittle) and Chinn at safety who scored 180+ plus

Yeah, same every year, they criticize millions of trades, picking the clear winner, and often their loser is the real winner....see every trade ive ever made ;)

"Coach LennyHayes77 had a poor draft in the recent 2021 EMPIRE LEAGUE rookie-only draft. Their Greenville Gorillas franchise came away feeling dejected about their bottom grade in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Greenville Gorillas made their best pick of the draft in round , selecting with the th pick of the draft, as compared to the th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "I'm surprised he fell this far," Greenville Gorillas coach LennyHayes77 said.

Greenville Gorillas made their worst pick of the draft in round 1, selecting Ja'Marr Chase with the 2nd pick of the draft, as compared to the 78th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "His attitude is a question mark," Greenville Gorillas coach LennyHayes77 said.

After such a pathetic draft grade, coach LennyHayes77 is motivated to prove to the league that their picks will overachieve and bring home the trophy."

Some seriously harsh words there haha 😅

Yeah, same every year, they criticize millions of trades, picking the clear winner, and often their loser is the real winner....see every trade ive ever made ;)
Yeah not everyone sees the traders vision

If it doesn't work out - we told it was stupid

If it does work out - you got lucky with draft sliders

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back