Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don’t see it tbh. Maybe gets 130 targets instead of 140+ but won’t be doubled.

Ryan the big loser for mine
Do you think that means the other Ryan is going to be a winner, or not that much different ? Have him in my sleeper league (the titans Ryan)

Nearly 00Stinger time to shine finally! arakaan Up
My first three ranked IDP players have just gone from the board

Got one who I reckon is the best value but don't want to stretch for them just yet though

Probably go a LB first up I think

My first three ranked IDP players have just gone from the board

Got one who I reckon is the best value but don't want to stretch for them just yet though

Probably go a LB first up I think

Arakaan reads this and goes yoink at lb. 😂....don't give away too much mate, people will start trading up ahead of you. Unless you're playing 4D chess and you want them to take cetain players of course :)

Arakaan reads this and goes yoink at lb. 😂....don't give away too much mate, people will start trading up ahead of you. Unless you're playing 4D chess and you want them to take cetain players of course :)
I do like to play chess

I'm not sure about Collins in fantasy 00Stinger , don't get me wrong, hes athletically a beast, I just see more a Anthony Barr type player and output, he's a bit of a tweener.
I wanted Jamin Davis with the pick tbh

Owusu-Koramoah has too many health concerns & Bolton I'm not sure if he plays enough were the two otherLB's I thought about

Collins will start & was the named the best defender in college last season. That's enough for me to take a punt on him

I wanted Jamin Davis with the pick tbh

Owusu-Koramoah has too many health concerns & Bolton I'm not sure if he plays enough were the two otherLB's I thought about

Collins will start & was the named the best defender in college last season. That's enough for me to take a punt on him

He's got more potential than every other lb other than Parsons. He could be special.

Reckon hes going to have weeks where he goes off , score 20 points + and then some valleys where he scores less than 5 for a few in a row. Going to have to ride the wave like @MikeGlennon 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's got more potential than every other lb other than Parsons. He could be special.

Reckon hes going to have weeks where he goes off , score 20 points + and then some valleys where he scores less than 5 for a few in a row. Going to have to ride the wave like @MikeGlennon 🤗
No doubt I will start him for weeks where he scores 4-5 points and then bench him when he goes bananas

Suck them all dry mate. 🤗
I don't even want to trade it unless some irresistible offer comes along

I traded down to this spot for a reason

I don't even want to trade it unless some irresistible offer comes along

I traded down to this spot for a reason

You sound like me with pick, 9, was offered very reasonable deal but wasn't moving off it unless big overs coming back my way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2021 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back