2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I’ve said I wouldn’t worry about only being 1k ahead of North in our current circumstance View attachment 1197474

The annual reports show that our membership revenue last year was $1.1m more than theirs despite having equivalent membership totals.

With our social club and premiership circle circle categories selling out and with them engaging in these tactics, we will have smashed on this most important front this year.

Does anybody publish a table of each clubs revenues raised from memberships? That's surely the most relevant figure.
There is usually a thread under the footy industry part of bigfooty where the annual reports get discussed and compared.

I'm pretty sure in 2019 our membership revenue was higher than a couple of the clubs who reported higher memberships.

Did anyone receive their 2022 membership confirmation email?

Seems like we're staying with the 9 game membership, and the "free" away game upgrade is gone too. I'm also paying $6/month more compared to this year, but the 2022 membership site isn't live yet so I can't even get the breakdown on costs 😩

Pretty early for 2022. Our season isn’t even over yet. Haven’t noticed an email yet myself.

I guess the club can’t assume things will be any better.

Yeah I got the email as-well.

Meh, they acknowledge that I didn't get full benefit of the product in 2021 and I acknowledge that I got no personal benefit from it. Given I haven't attended a game in two years. Oh, well. They know they have me on the hook for the rest of my days, which is a sweet deal for them and ever 50 years or so... for me.

Anyways, another year, another contribution to my favourite charity.

dram-mapletape.gif

Last edited:
I rang the club as my membership has gone up $35. AFLW membership gone up $25 because of ticketing. Social Club up $5 and Bronze 9 membership up $5

You do have to complete a form by 21 October to have your previous reserved seat added to your membership (where possible).

The link to this is in the email.

Edit: also to choose your cap, beanie, scarf or voucher.

On the phone to the club now, but I have had my social club add on removed for 2022. Anyone in the same position? I signed up to it in Feb this year and now cannot add it back as it is at capacity

On the phone to the club now, but I have had my social club add on removed for 2022. Anyone in the same position? I signed up to it in Feb this year and now cannot add it back as it is at capacity
That sounds odd. Just checked and my email states mine is still in my package. Not on to just be removed from it.

That sounds odd. Just checked and my email states mine is still in my package. Not on to just be removed from it.
All cleared up, and for anyone who has a social club add on to their Ballarat Bulldogs membership, it seems there has been an internal system error and it may have not been rolled on to 2022. Just give them a call and they can amend it

You do have to complete a form by 21 October to have your previous reserved seat added to your membership (where possible).

The link to this is in the email.

Edit: also to choose your cap, beanie, scarf or voucher.

My Email doesn't have anything about my reserved seat?
Silver Member

My Email doesn't have anything about my reserved seat?
Silver Member

Yeah, mine says Reserved Seats are back for 2022
Find Out more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s only day 1 by the sounds of it, don’t panic.

Emails like this can go out in batches so that systems and servers etc aren’t overloaded, or that possibly 100% of clients will then be bottlenecking to get in touch.

Patience, young grasshoppers

It’s only day 1 by the sounds of it, don’t panic.

Emails like this can go out in batches so that systems and servers etc aren’t overloaded, or that possibly 100% of clients will then be bottlenecking to get in touch.

Patience, young grasshoppers
I thought my bronze GA was important hence getting an early email. I thought I was special.

Remove this Banner Ad

2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back