NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants need to take Saquon's 5th year and trade him and Danny D and get as many picks as they can and hit the draft.

The Bills or Falcons would be a good place.

Barkley to Seattle as part of a trade for Russell Wilson makes sense to me. Pete Carrol wants to get back to running the ball.

So why would he want Barkley's 3.5 yards a carry?

He's done.

Oh I agree, been saying Barkley isn't what he was for months, but his name still has some cache (very similar to my opinion on Russ) no doubt the Giants would need to give up more than that

Naaaaa. just think he needs a change of scenery as he know the G-Men are going nowhere fast in the ******* division in the league

A new city and a great pre-season working with the Seahawks RB corp, work on his hands would do him wonders

Will it magically heal his destroyed knee? He's been mediocre since the injury. There's no reason to think that will change.

Seattle don't have a first this year - their first pick is #40(F

THe Giant's two top tenners, Barkley and a pick in the following years draft would get it done

Seems simple on paper, Giants would need to make some cap room tho, they wouldn't be able to afford him as it currently stands.

Speaks of how bad of a job Gettleman has done, they have a QB on a rookie contract and they are tight up against the cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Him and his mrs are both attention whores also, im sure they both would love to live in NY.

She def. would be on this

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back