NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Pace more to blame for the mess the Bears are in than Nagy given he hired him and put this trash roster together.
Not suggesting he’s not, but he appears to be a McCaskey kiss ass and in tight with them. He’s been a disaster with his high end picks, it not so bad at the back end …. I won’t be shocked if he survives just disappointed

With Ian Book's loss on Monday night, Notre Dame QBs have lost their last 24 starts in the NFL. :tearsofjoy:

Brady Quinn the last to win a game with the Chiefs in 2012

Last edited:
With Ian Book's loss on Monday night, Notre Dame game QBs have lost their last 24 starts in the NFL. :tearsofjoy:

Brady Quinn the last to win a game with the Chiefs in 2012

The last good QB from Notre dame might be joe Montana

they don’t really do qbs mainly do good oline d line secondary or wideout.

The last good QB from Notre dame might be joe Montana

they don’t really do qbs mainly do good oline d line secondary or wideout.

They do big strong burley linebackers too , Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah AmericanCrow

Never ever underestimate how many of us there are. ;)

This ain’t all GB and the Browns haven’t played on Christmas in forever

Never ever underestimate how many of us there are. ;)

This ain’t all GB and the Browns haven’t played on Christmas in forever

Nah, it was just christmas, people had nothing better to do, couldn't stand anymore time with wife, kids, aunts, grans, so turned to football and beer to dull the pain.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manu will be next. Then Chewy a few years later.

Haha after everything I've been through as a fan, insert Wolf of Wall Street meme here - I'm not leaving!

no doubt the Raiders brand/clothing/hats is the still one most popular here, imagine if they actually became good again. Done well to be such a dumpster fire for a decade plus and still have a strong following.

I work with my 68 year old dad and every time he sees a patient at work wearing Raiders gear he always brings me into the room like it's some kind of novelty thing. Annoys the absolute shit out of me.

You're right though - the brand is as strong as any sports team around really.

Id be interested to know what teams people considered going for before settling on the team they did.

Mine was the Eagles as I mentioned a few weeks ago, was a big Brian Westbrook fan when I first started watching the NFL. Falcons another because of Vick. But Eagles were definitely the main rival to the Panthers before settling on them. Steve Smith stole my heart.

I flirted with a heap of teams before finally making the decision. I kind of took the NBA approach before I started to really heavily get into the sport hardcore. Just floated around and got around the players or teams that I liked.

Lol GG nobody is going to be wearing ****ing Rams gear that shit is disgusting.

Ps - GB are quite clearly America's team

GG.exe

just face it…Jim Rome had it right years ago…

Cleveland Browns are America’s Team

:)
When I was living in Daytona Beach, most of the northern cities NFL teams were well represented in the bars on a Sunday.
In my experience, the Steelers fans were probably best represented

When I was living in Daytona Beach, most of the northern cities NFL teams were well represented in the bars on a Sunday.

oh boy, what you said to AC is like waving a red flag at a bull. :tearsofjoy:

I am sorry you had to experience the American equivalent of Port fans.

Their family trees are all pretty damn straight

;)

F269D927-8ACF-49FF-8678-502129027D78.jpeg

I am sorry you had to experience the American equivalent of Port fans.

Their family trees are all pretty damn straight

;)

View attachment 1303540

I remember one game they blew a comfortable lead to an average Bengals side and the mood in this bar was hostile.
Then a lone ballsy Bengal fan got on a table and sung some fight song to incite them more 😂😂
Entertainment of quality to us Aussies watching

Honestly, my season would be satisfied by KC beating the Bungles…setting up an extraordinarily important game Monday night

and beating the ever living life out of those inbred Appalachian hilljacks

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back