NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia/UK is one of those places where tons of gear is sold, people wear it as a brand, not following the sport, and over time might say thats their team, but if they got into the sport for real, they end up finding a different team. I am sure youve had those observations....you see a person wearing NFL gear, make small talk about it, they ask which team you follow, you ask them about the team they follow, abd they dont know anything about them or the game, or pretending/lying its their team, dont know much about the players of that team. Or maybe even honest they dont follow the sport, just a cool top/cap.

I have a couple of friends who wear merchandise from two teams. Sports minded people though who don’t really follow the NFL. I still don’t get it - always ask them whether they can picture someone in Hawthorn gear one day and Essendon the next.

no doubt the Raiders brand/clothing/hats is the still one most popular here, imagine if they actually became good again. Done well to be such a dumpster fire for a decade plus and still have a strong following.

Attracts a lot of ********s IMO.

Id be interested to know what teams people considered going for before settling on the team they did.

Mine was the Eagles as I mentioned a few weeks ago, was a big Brian Westbrook fan when I first started watching the NFL. Falcons another because of Vick. But Eagles were definitely the main rival to the Panthers before settling on them. Steve Smith stole my heart.

no doubt the Raiders brand/clothing/hats is the still one most popular here, imagine if they actually became good again. Done well to be such a dumpster fire for a decade plus and still have a strong following.
It's more of a clothing label/brand, not a football team. Those trendy streetwear sports stores for gals and guys, young people demographic. Like Chicago Bulls.

Australia will soon get used to Rams gear proliferating Rebel and those streetwear stores, as the Rams own Australia now!

You watch it over the next 2-5 years. Rams the new Raiders in terms of fashion.

It's more of a clothing label/brand, not a football team. Those trendy streetwear sports stores for gals and guys, young people demographic. Like Chicago Bulls.

Australia will soon get used to Rams gear proliferating Rebel and those streetwear stores, as the Rams own Australia now!

**** the Rams, disgusting owner, mercenary franchise, shit logo, shit jersey.

fu** the Rams, disgusting owner, mercenary franchise, sh*t logo, sh*t jersey.
I wouldnt of minded their new helmet decal if it was a little fatter, and curled more at the tip like the old one. That broken apart horn actually looks nice from behind, gives it that sharp look that a lot of helmet decals do....like the panthers stripes that curl out. A lot of official logos designed to look sharp at the back to look good at the back of the helmet imo....broncos, chargers, etc

I wouldnt of minded their new helmet decal if it was a little fatter, and curled more at the tip like the old one. That broken apart horn actually looks nice from behind, gives it that sharp look that a lot of helmet decals do....like the panthers stripes that curl out. A lot of official logos designed to look sharp at the back to look good at the back of the helmet imo....broncos, chargers, etc

I like their helmet, colours are nice, but the rest of the uniform is hideous .

I like their helmet, colours are nice, but the rest of the uniform is hideous .
I understand the Fibonacci design, but its not really evident, design wise all over the place, incongruent. The plain patch on the chest with that weird stitching, the dull chargers-like shoulder stripe, the away jersey with weird shoulder pattern, tv number ob that but not home, the gradients, etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When Burrow (as a Joe) wins 1-2 SBs, you will see Bengals jerseys suddenly.

Kid who used to live next door to me growing up was a big Bengals fan, so random looking back now coz that was in the early 90s and most kids were into NBA not NFL, he was a die hard Bengals fa tho and had no interest in basketball, hope hes enjoying having a exciting team for the first time in a long time.

Rams throw back jerseys are great (the blue and gold) dont know why teams mess around so much with things when they already have a winner.

Thats why the Raiders are smart, they dont **** with a good thing. Same logo and uni for ages now,

Kid who used to live next door to me growing up was a big Bengals fan, so random looking back now coz that was in the early 90s and most kids were into NBA not NFL, he was a die hard Bengals fa tho and had no interest in basketball, hope hes enjoying having a exciting team for the first time in a long time.
Was that on the Sunset Strip? ;)

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the NFL informed clubs that unvaccinated players who tested positive for COVID-19 in recent days are eligible to play on Sunday under the new protocols provided their symptoms have improved.

The symptoms in this case can be read a number of ways per the memo. "24 hours have passed since the individual last had a fever without the use of fever-reducing medications," is specific, but the vague "symptoms have improved" reads as pretty exploitable. Fully-vaccinated players may test out sooner than the five-day period, while the five-day period is mandatory for unvaccinated players. In practice, we've rarely seen players test out within six days either way, but in theory, this gives players like Carson Wentz and Mike Williams an easier road back to starting lineups.

SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter
Dec 28, 2021, 6:02 PM ET

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the NFL and NFLPA adopted new CDC guidelines that reduce the quarantine time to five days from 10 days for all players, including those who are unvaccinated.

Unvaccinated players like Carson Wentz are now eligible to return within a five-day period as long as they are asymptomatic. Numerous players that have tested positive in the last week could also suddenly be removed from their organization's COVID lists ahead of Sunday. Stay tuned.

SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Dec 28, 2021, 3:01 PM ET

Id be interested to know what teams people considered going for before settling on the team they did.

Mine was the Eagles as I mentioned a few weeks ago, was a big Brian Westbrook fan when I first started watching the NFL. Falcons another because of Vick. But Eagles were definitely the main rival to the Panthers before settling on them. Steve Smith stole my heart.

I nearly chose the Giants or the Jets in 2017 when i was in the US. Thank **** i went the Rams

We visited NY and LA and with me being a member of the Rams when Adelaide had a super league team, it got me over the line (and we bought my son a Todd Gurley jersey)

This is great for me. Can't wait to have easy access to more Rams gear. Was pumped when i saw that announced

fu** the Rams, disgusting owner, mercenary franchise, sh*t logo, sh*t jersey.

:(

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2021 NFL - Week 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back