Preview 2021 Qualifying Final vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IQ is literally a worthless pseudoscience, so if this were true it would be essentially meaningless :3

Wouldnt call it worthless.

It measures pattern recognition ability. Thats pretty handy to know in a lot of data and science related fields.

Extrapolating results out to show how "smart" someone is the worthless bit.

Hawkins and Cameron are going to give me nightmares all week. Someone mentioned sending Jonas to Cameron - so glad they're not in the coaches box. Cameron is an elite runner, he would have Jonas looking for an oxygen mask in no time. Hate to throw a spanner into the selection process but Clurey is the only one with the aerobic capacity to keep up with him. Not exactly breaking news but if we don't win the midfield battle we're screwed, they just have too much forward fire power for us and we make kicking goals look so difficult (#sackhinkley).

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Based on history our home ground/home fans don't give us any advantage at all

Port Adelaide FC in 2021:

Home - 6-3 @ 66%
Away - 8-2 @ 80%
Neutral - 3-0 @ 100%

Port Adelaide FC in 2020:

Home - 6-2 @ 75%
Away - 1-1 @ 50%
Neutral - 8-1 @ 88%

We should be good enough to run them off their feet in the second half, just make sure we are with them till then and don't get sucked into their scragging system, win the contest at all costs, enter spp

Need to dominate the ruck and take advantage of Stanley.

If we allow them quick kicks out of the middle I don’t think we’ll be able to win.

Will the 2am flight and 72 hour quarantine have a negative effect on our squad?

Last edited:
I ****in hate Geelong. I hate them even more than the Kamry KKKs.
I hate ****in Dangerfield and Hawkins and the 50 litres of oil they pour over themselves.
I hate Selwood and his ducking and cheating and all round dickheadness.
And all the rest of those arrogant ****heads that seem to be kissed on the dick by the umpire fairy.

I fu**in hate Geelong. I hate them even more than the Kamry KKKs.
I hate fu**in Dangerfield and Hawkins and the 50 litres of oil they pour over themselves.
I hate Selwood and his ducking and cheating and all round dickheadness.
And all the rest of those arrogant fu**heads that seem to be kissed on the dick by the umpire fairy.

...and
Dodged the Dank PEDS saga leaving Essington as the scape goat with the program seemingly still being implemented at the Cattery.
Having an ex 2021 AFL commissioner on your board with insider knowledge from 17 other competing clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hoping sanity prevails & the umps don’t fall for Selwood‘s BS Oscar performances too often. Those small moments can have huge ramifications in turning momentum.

Secondly, can Scooter please not make that goose Stanley look like the second coming of Polly Farmer.

PS: **** Chris Scott! One of the games great Campaigners.

We play like a bottom 4 side, but we manage to eke out wins - somehow.
Gut feel is we win by a kick or two, or get abslutely smashed.
No in betweens.

The other finalists look way more organised and skillful, and have many more X-factor players.
We look unstructured and and largely diinterested a lot of the time, but have a self belief that we can haul ourselves off the canvas in any scenario.
Hopefully our never surrender ethos prevails.

Stop precision forward delivery to JC, Hawk and the redhead and we win.
Allow the Cats to dictate the pace of the game - we lose.
We need to run their veterans off their legs. Melbourne showed that yesterday.

Our 4 likely changes from the earlier loss to the Cats are Lycett Butters Duursma and Fantasia, outs would be Woodcock, Jones, Farrell and SPP or Frederick I think.
No disrespect to the latter 4, but that's a fair step up. improvement
Plus Bergman, Robbie and Rozee in better form.

And Bonner more composed, and not the panic merchant he was - amazing what a few extra games under the belt can do for self belief that you actually belong at the level.

Plus Bergman, Robbie and Rozee in better form.

And Bonner more composed, and not the panic merchant he was - amazing what a few extra games under the belt can do for self belief that you actually belong at the level.
Rozee kicked 5 last time.. Was in pretty good form in that game lol

We didn’t have Lycett (among others) last time and I think that is massive. Also, Aliir cannot be dragged up the ground with Cameron. Have someone else do the run-with role like what was done v Dogs. Let Aliir play the space on “Hawkins Island”. I’d back Burton McKenzie and Jonas to get some decent defending done v Rohan, Cameron and Hawkins. Blicavs needs to be held accountable - he cannot be allowed to run free. We were lucky with Caleb Daniel this week... I don’t think we can do that again and allow Blicavs the freedom. Stick Ladhams on him.
I am hoping guys like Butters Amon and Rozee just shred the midfield and we get the job done in front of the faithful. I think this PA team is even better than last year.
LETS ****NNNNNN GOOOOOO 💪🏽

Port Adelaide FC in 2021:

Home - 6-3 @ 66%
Away - 8-2 @ 80%
Neutral - 3-0 @ 100%

Port Adelaide FC in 2020:

Home - 6-2 @ 75%
Away - 1-1 @ 50%
Neutral - 8-1 @ 88%
Im still laughing about that time someone in the media said our weakness was our record on the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back