List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to see one of these famous power points. Goody could release one surely.

Slide one: Arrows showing us transition the ball offensively.
Slide two: Arrows showing midfield running defensively.
Slide three: “contested ball” with a picture of Jack Viney throttling someone
Slide four: just the word “learnings” in comic sans
Slide five: Cerra photoshopped holding premiership cup and bag of $$$
i have obtained said powerpoint after hacking into Simon's laptop. will be provided soon.

I would love to see one of these famous power points. Goody could release one surely.

Slide five: Cerra photoshopped holding premiership and bag of $$$

There's an old creep shot of Dean Solomon working on his power point presentation on a plane on his way to interview for the Freo job. Clearly his didn't cut the mustard.

1H1NdYh.jpg

Final slide reads: "Dean Solomon Fremantle Dockers Senior Coach. Any Questions? Thank You."

Cerra on a wing opposite Langdon would be awesome. What would get the trade done though?

Brayshaw and next years first probably not enough to satisfy Freo I wouldnt think.
This the only trade I can imagine but our footy department have consistently been able to turn lead into gold during trade period.

Attachments

• LEARNINGS.pdf
    201.7 KB · Views: 76
She just wants to be around her family when she has her first child. Wise decision. Having her first kid without family support would have impacted both herself and Neale.

This way, everyone wins.
Covid's a game changer. If Neale plays his cards right and Freo don't act like dickheads at the trade table I expect it will end up being pretty smooth.

If you're doing bugger all today, maybe you could do this and upload on Microsoft paint thread.

No pressure though.

This had me in stitches!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this on the Adam Cerra trade board.
I think I know whoooooooo that poster is. And I’ve got some bad news about his reliability

Cerra on a wing opposite Langdon would be awesome. What would get the trade done though?

Brayshaw and next years first probably not enough to satisfy Freo I wouldnt think.
I think you'll find that Cerra plays his best footy as an inside mid. He doesn't have the elite engine or elite leg speed to be an elite wingman. Not convinced he'd be any better than Brayshaw on a wing with all the defensive work and 1%'s Gus gives out there are invaluable. If he's coming to Melbourne it will be to be an inside mid, otherwise he'd just go somewhere else where he gets that opportunity.

And if Cerra does request a trade to use we won't be giving up Brayshaw or any of our young stars. If he request a trade to Melbourne, Freo can either:
1) Accept our reasonable offer
2) Let him walk for nothing in the national or pre season draft where he likely ends up somewhere else.

We will have the whip hand and they will have to deal with what we can offer, he is OOC. IMO that reasonable deal will look like 2022 first, early 2021 second we get for Weid (from Norf or GC), and maybe like a Sparrow or another sort of second round pick equivalent.

I think you'll find that Cerra plays his best footy as an inside mid. He doesn't have the elite engine or elite leg speed to be an elite wingman. Not convinced he'd be any better than Brayshaw on a wing with all the defensive work and 1%'s Gus gives out there are invaluable. If he's coming to Melbourne it will be to be an inside mid, otherwise he'd just go somewhere else where he gets that opportunity.

And if Cerra does request a trade to use we won't be giving up Brayshaw or any of our young stars. If he request a trade to Melbourne, Freo can either:
1) Accept our reasonable offer
2) Let him walk for nothing in the national or pre season draft where he likely ends up somewhere else.

We will have the whip hand and they will have to deal with what we can offer, he is OOC. IMO that reasonable deal will look like 2022 first, early 2021 second we get for Weid (from Norf or GC), and maybe like a Sparrow or another sort of second round pick equivalent.
I don't know if we would be getting an early 2nd for Weid tbh

Plus I reckon there is a big chance that he replaces Tmac in the best 22 next year

She just wants to be around her family when she has her first child. Wise decision. Having her first kid without family support would have impacted both herself and Neale.

This way, everyone wins.
I agree with this, and for both her family and Neale's family.

Not to mention the money the Lions coughed up for that lazy flapper, Daniher.
Its enough to turn the stomach of any genuine star, being paid less than some self proclaimed, "legend in his own lunchbox".

how much money is going to retire end of this year in Nev, Melksham and Jones? is Hibberd contracted next year? What's Oliver already on and how much of those 3/4 get soaked up by Oliver's next contract? Would think we have a bit of room to get somebody decent in as May and Lever you'd think are already on their big money contracts. There's probably somewhere on here thatd answer all of those😅

The more I think about our list management, the more I'm thinking we will be super quiet this offseason at least - we are going to have to pay Jackson, Kozi, Rivers big contracts in years to come.

Only way I see us making plays for big (ish) names is if we trade some out.
TMc could be an interesting option, with one year left on his contract.
I would seriously consider keeping Weide to play tMc's role, And let tMc get a bigger payday elsewhere.
This I think, should ease the salary cap a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back