List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Go look at the most changers in the comp atm. Most of the top 10 are superstars of the comp, 2nd is wines. Is Wines trash?

People are crazy if they don’t think he would add to us, especially when our midfield atm is basically, wines, Boaks, Amon and Drew

It's not 2017 it will be 2022 he is not good enough and is slow , we need speed

Jared Polec will probably be available

Anyone rate Touk Miller from Gold Coast ??
I haven't read back if already mentioned

Go look at the most changers in the comp atm. Most of the top 10 are superstars of the comp, 2nd is wines. Is Wines trash?

People are crazy if they don’t think he would add to us, especially when our midfield atm is basically, wines, Boaks, Amon and Drew
Wines is averaging 30+d and his metres gained and inside 50’s well beat anything crouch has ever put up, much less what he’s capable of putting up now.
Crouch was handball mad in his return game in the sanfl. If he was a plodder before he’s gone to another plodder level post injury.

Jared Polec will probably be available
Polec would actually be a good get for us.

Would complement our midfield well of he isn't mentally cooked/checked out.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Outside Mid or wingman with a really good kick going fwd.Help to try an open ports forward line.
I’ve been trying to watch Stephens closely today playing on a wing. He runs really hard and has been cleaner with ground balls than I have seen from him previously but is a very outside player.

We would need to be extremely confident on Bergman and Rozee developing their own ball winning ability to consider giving up the first round pick it would like cost for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A player that plays like Paul Seedsman does at Adelaide

Id take Ronke for a late pick. Had a good patch of form a few years ago with Gray and Motlop nearing the end, Butters and Rozee moving up the ground. From memory R Gray was keen on him too and we know how well Robbie picks em

If we have the cash and aren’t able to get an elite player like Kelly, I don’t mind getting a free agent like Billings.

It’s like a free Motlop replacement.

Might not set the world on fire, but could be a valuable serviceman for the next 4/5 years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hartlett will be playing up in QLD next year

Interesting.

You will have to expect us to be somewhat cynical as we’ve never talked to you and can’t establish whether you have credibility or not (no offense just realistic)

It’s also hard to see him leaving Sa as he’s settled. Could see Gcs wanting his experience though and apparently a very well liked off-field leader and port has a stockpile of young halfbacks so going to gcs could get him more money more years and more games.
Though I’m assuming gcs but brissie have shown a willingness to go after senior halfbacks and still have a hole there.

Interesting.

You will have to expect us to be somewhat cynical as we’ve never talked to you and can’t establish whether you have credibility or not (no offense just realistic)

It’s also hard to see him leaving Sa as he’s settled. Could see Gcs wanting his experience though and apparently a very well liked off-field leader and port has a stockpile of young halfbacks so going to gcs could get him more money more years and more games.
Though I’m assuming gcs but brissie have shown a willingness to go after senior halfbacks and still have a hole there.
I am sure if he was offered a role that involved a year or 2 of playing followed by a guaranteed coaching gig he would consider it.

He would hate having his top off at a GC beach too

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back