Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

For years, we've been planting seeds at various times. We've planted grains, harvested them, and distilled them before putting them into a port cask to age(SPS, Setterfield, Cuningham); we've harvested and crushed grapes, and let them ferment for an appropriate time (Dow, LOB, Stocker); we've harvested hops and barley with some sugar and yeast, before allowing it to ferment for a little bit (Philp, Ramsay); we've been down to the bottleo for some lovely spirits (Saad, Williams) to complement the lot.

This year's the party, and we've drinks to go around. How good would it be if everything is ready at juuuuuust the right time?

What's the ceiling if they all came good at once?

Here's to a happy new year, Blues people.
Vintage post...top shelf

but a ceiling is always a ceiling....although lots of people mistakenly call it the roof...... :D :D :D

This is so odd. I rarely have dreams, or at least ones that are significant or that I can remember when I wake up.
The other day I had a dream and the only thing I can remember about it was I was watching the Blues and was absolutely floored by a one handed pick up by Stocker. Was very Kouta like and this pic triggered my memory.

When are they back training?

Clubs and players will return to training over three calendar periods, detailed below:

1. Monday December 7 to Friday December 18

• First – fourth year players to complete a two-week block of training between December 7 – 18, with all normal hours / days off a week applicable per the CBA.
2. Wednesday January 6 to Saturday February 13

• Players, including players to be selected in the 2020 NAB AFL Draft, to participate in the AFLPA Induction Camp and the AFLPA Delegates Conference as required on January 4 and January 5, 2021.
  • All players to return to training on January 6 to complete a six-week block, with all normal hours / days off a week applicable per the CBA.
3. Sunday February 14 to the commencement of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season

• A further four-week block of full training in preparation for the commencement of the Home & Away season.

But with covid, who knows... :huh:

This is so odd. I rarely have dreams, or at least ones that are significant or that I can remember when I wake up.
The other day I had a dream and the only thing I can remember about it was I was watching the Blues and was absolutely floored by a one handed pick up by Stocker. Was very Kouta like and this pic triggered my memory.
Didn't you know, this is late in the final quarter when Stocker kicks the sealer in 2021 Grand Final.
Now, next Saturday's Tatts numbers are , - - - - - -

26594.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to see you dating profile page Chautauqua myblueroan
Ya know Coona, I got all dolled up and threw on my favorite blue silk blankie waiting for the BF awards night I'd heard about.
Never happened!
Waste of a good grooming session hey?

Ya know Coona, I got all dolled up and threw on my favorite blue silk blankie waiting for the BF awards night I'd heard about.
Never happened!
Waste of a good grooming session hey?
So you went home hopped into bed and sulked.
giphy.gif

Charlie out at training.

And no crutches, brace, strapping etc. which shows some positive signs. Obviously keeping in good spirits too, which is excellent.

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 5.34.04 pm.png

Eddie also looks like his injury isn't slowing him down any time soon. Looking forward to his 200th in navy blue come rd 1.

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 5.34.33 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back