Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

And no crutches, brace, strapping etc. which shows some positive signs. Obviously keeping in good spirits too, which is excellent.

View attachment 1038184

Eddie also looks like his injury isn't slowing him down any time soon. Looking forward to his 200th in navy blue come rd 1.

View attachment 1038185
if you look real close, that fence in front of Charlie is actually not a fence, it's an oversized high-tech brace that's attached to his whole leg and it keeps him from collapsing in a heap on the ground

Dow looking in good nick.

For those who can't recognise the new guy in the middle shot, pretty sure that's Jack Carroll.

EDIT: I stand corrected, that's Cuningham 😂

Last edited:

For those who can't recognise the new guy in the middle shot, pretty sure that's Jack Carroll.

Ah, never mind! BT would have just called all three of them Newnes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah, never mind! BT would have just called all three of them Newnes.

DOW IS LOOKING IS GREAT NICK......MIGHT MAKE THE BIG DIFFERENCE GIVEN THAT I ALWAYS FELT THAT HE WAS JUST TOO LIGHT TO BREAK OR STAND UP IN PACKS

DOW IS LOOKING IS GREAT NICK......MIGHT MAKE THE BIG DIFFERENCE GIVEN THAT I ALWAYS FELT THAT HE WAS JUST TOO LIGHT TO BREAK OR STAND UP IN PACKS
OK THEN!
GOOD TO KNOW!

Any track watchers that can give us a rundown on what happens out there at training would be greatly appreciated, over in beautiful Stanley Tasmania atm on a 10 day holiday at the in-laws right on the beach... particularly Dazzling Paddy WOW Dow, Cheers...
NUT

View attachment 1039030

Omg, the biomechanics diatribe Jimmae could write on this kicking action... I hope nobody tags him....
I'll give it a shot: Leg is bending at undesirable angles, putting excessive pressure on his ankle. This leads to an imbalance on the impact of his sole when planting his foot to kick. Jones also needs to go shopping for some new socks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back