Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's a simple thing but I loved the footage of Stocker taking on Dow and then Dow bringing him to ground.

I'd be pitting these two against each other as much as possible over the preseason - reckon they'd both feel they have a point to prove and wouldn't like the other coming out on top. Might drive them that bit harder.

Have we had a player go through Ramadan before? Could be a learning experience managing a player through that process. Though probably not too difficult, and you'd expect Saad would have a good handle on it by now, it could still be an curious thing to watch for us.
He finally got to Mecca yesterday!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok genuine question.....IF I go down tomorrow will they let me in?
I dunno but if you're feeling under appreciated...
Your posts and BAs videos are all we (especially those of us overseas) get over the off-season. Every bit of navy blue light we see is filtered through your pane. Our off season best 22s are based on your write ups. Remember that when you are ducking to avoid getting hit by a Dow kicked aimed at big Harry.

Further to my "the coaches hate Stocker" theory, at the 38 second mark, he gets tackled and then there is a close up of a coach clapping.

Case closed

(Could be honey)

More like a conspiracy theory.

Can't tell who they are clapping at & to me it looks like Nic Newman clapping (not a coach).

Have we had a player go through Ramadan before? Could be a learning experience managing a player through that process. Though probably not too difficult, and you'd expect Saad would have a good handle on it by now, it could still be an curious thing to watch for us.

Maybe we should make McGovern do it too?

Found out for a fact that Jack Martin uses cryotherapy as part of his recovery. This is external to the four walls of the club and says to me that he is very, very serious about his preparation. I can't wait to see what he can do in 2020 with the addition of Williams and Saad to our side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2021 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back