Event 2021 Trevor Barker Award - McKenzie, Steele & Sinclair steal the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Every profile picture on this board needs to have the McKenzie photo in the background. I won't accept anything less. Bans handed out if it's not done within 24 hours. He is the real winner tonight.

A really good top 10 this year, great to see the unsung heroes like Sinclair, Wilkie and Webster get rewarded for really good seasons (especially Sincs, he was a revelation this year).

We knew Steeley would win but still so glad to continue seeing him rack up accolades, he works so damn hard and just does all the little things right - the perfect leader. From the first game he played for us I knew he was a tough nut that would always try his guts out but wow 2x best and fairest and going for back-to-back brownlow podium finishes at this point, good effort if you bet on that one.

So many posters happy to let Webster go - we are a very out of sight out of mind bunch and tend to forget just how good players are when they are out injured. To finish where he did after missing pretty much two full seasons before this is really remarkable.

Also, although JB didn’t finish in the top 10, the highlights of him we did see, obviously more in the first half before he got his plantar fasciitis etc, shows why the club offered him four years and I for one am very glad he’s staying.

Unfortunately I had to miss out on a bit in the middle, can anyone tell me what exactly Dal asked Max about Ben and what he answered?

Jesus Ratts looked ten years younger tonight, a few weeks off has been good for him
Kent hasn't been able to feed him any pies under the desk during oppo meetings anymore.

Every profile picture on this board needs to have the McKenzie photo in the background. I won't accept anything less. Bans handed out if it's not done within 24 hours. He is the real winner tonight.

Rowan needs an interior designer, his house looks like a Nanna owns it. He needs DMac wall paper.

No thanks, I’m sticking with my dual B&F captain!
( Ban me if you wish.) 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's Angelos Charisteas to you, CHAMPION. Euro 2004 vibes. Needs more McKenzie
Now look here…mate…go and put him on some round ball page…it’s disrespectful to our captain.

Now look here…mate…go and put him on some round ball page…it’s disrespectful to our captain.
If someone sticks McKenzie's head in the background I'll happily change, otherwise I'll work it out tomorrow. Watching Batman. Don't judge me I am still alpha as they come

So many posters happy to let Webster go - we are a very out of sight out of mind bunch and tend to forget just how good players are when they are out injured. To finish where he did after missing pretty much two full seasons before this is really remarkable.

Also, although JB didn’t finish in the top 10, the highlights of him we did see, obviously more in the first half before he got his plantar fasciitis etc, shows why the club offered him four years and I for one am very glad he’s staying.

Unfortunately I had to miss out on a bit in the middle, can anyone tell me what exactly Dal asked Max about Ben and what he answered?
Yep Webster didn't put a foot wrong all season, he rarely get's beaten and often plays above his size - some of our defenders are just criminally underrated.

Which Batman?
1989, of course. Michelle Pfeiffer in all that leather? Please. Almost as good as Dard Ball Get when he dresses up in his leather costume, just needs the gumboots to match x

Remove this Banner Ad

Event 2021 Trevor Barker Award - McKenzie, Steele & Sinclair steal the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back