Tuesday, January 3, 5AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Tulane Vs USC

The Rose Bowl Game

Rose Bowl, Passadena, California
Tuesday, January 3, 9AM ESPN WatchESPN Kayo
Penn State Vs Utah

Last edited:

Semi finals spoilt us…this is brutal

Speak for yourself. I'm loving having a game I can sit back and enjoy. The semi was way too stressful and last year's natty was just as bad.

Damn, that is Stetson done. Should have let him throw another TD before putting Beck in.

Mailman, thank you. Going out as a back to back champ.

There'll be a statue of him outside Sanford Stadium before long I reckon.

ESPN had a stat that only 3 QBs drafted since 2006 measured shorter than 6 feet and less than 200 pounds. All three moved to WR in NFL (Denard Robinson, Armanti Edwards and Malcolm Perry). Clearly Bennett better than those guys but can he break the mould of making it as a decent NFL QB? Or will he actually make use of that hat and become a mailman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ESPN had a stat that only 3 QBs drafted since 2006 measured shorter than 6 feet and less than 200 pounds. All three moved to WR in NFL (Denard Robinson, Armanti Edwards and Malcolm Perry). Clearly Bennett better than those guys but can he break the mould of making it as a decent NFL QB? Or will he actually make use of that hat and become a mailman?
I reckon in the right system and behind a decent OL Stetson could be a decent QB at the top level. He is very accurate albeit under sized.

He will be a late pick but at the right team he could be ok. I wouldn’t be against Dallas taking him on the last day of the draft.

Bennett isnt a NFL player.

Robinson was a running QB. like a Lamar Jackson but 5 years too early. the other 2 were option QB's who were never rated as passers.

Bennett isnt a NFL player.

Robinson was a running QB. like a Lamar Jackson but 5 years too early. the other 2 were option QB's who were never rated as passers.
Collegiate star……

next minute driving a forklift at Costco!

I reckon in the right system and behind a decent OL Stetson could be a decent QB at the top level. He is very accurate albeit under sized.

He will be a late pick but at the right team he could be ok. I wouldn’t be against Dallas taking him on the last day of the draft.
7th round/UDFA and wont make the 53.

Collegiate star……

next minute driving a forklift at Costco!
The joke around this game was Bennett Vs Duggan. who will sell more cars at a dealership in 5 years.

7th round/UDFA and wont make the 53.
Maybe!

Time will tell but I am more upbeat about his chances than pissing on them.

His accuracy alone will see teams consider him late and get on a roster somewhere.

Maybe!

Time will tell but I am more upbeat about his chances than pissing on them.

His accuracy alone will see teams consider him late and get on a roster somewhere.
He has reached his ceiling. you would be better to have the practice squad QB as a project player

He has reached his ceiling. you would be better to have the practice squad QB as a project player
I would rather have his accuracy at the back up QB possy than say a Gardner Minshew etc.

I think most Philly fans would also agree! Not to mention the other crud around the league that are back up QBs and can’t hit the side of a barn!

Bennett has good accuracy and can manage games without turning the ball over regardless if he has reached his ceiling in your opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back