Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit if a random one, but what's everyone's preference when it comes to chilli oil?

I was originally trying to source I&J crispy chilli jars but they stopped stocking them at Woolworths and Asian grocers can be hit or miss for stock availability.

In the last few months I've come to absolutely love the Laoganma Crispy Chilli Oil jars from Woolies. Put it on dumplings or thow it in a stir fry, this shit is like crack.

Bit if a random one, but what's everyone's preference when it comes to chilli oil?

I was originally trying to source I&J crispy chilli jars but they stopped stocking them at Woolworths and Asian grocers can be hit or miss for stock availability.

In the last few months I've come to absolutely love the Laoganma Crispy Chilli Oil jars from Woolies. Put it on dumplings or thow it in a stir fry, this shit is like crack.
This "random one" is most unwelcome in the random chat thread. Please do not derail this thread again

Have tried the Chotto Motto one and liked it, fairly garlicky but nice.

Have recently been using a prawn and chilli oil in a gotta things. Can't recall brand but adds a nice seafoody/umami to things plus the heat

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back