Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat - BBQ, Other Food, Cats, Whatever

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind Korn, i however can't stand some of the noises they make in their music which probably stops me from liking them
I love them, Fieldy (the bass player) is ****ing amazing. Jonathan Davis freestyling with weird noises I dont mind, think it adds to their songs pretty well but I can also see why it would annoy some

When the "are you ready" drops and the band kicks in @ 1:21 , so sick. Awesome performance. Crowd going ****ing nuts.

Funny you post from 99 Woodstock because I've been giving this live performance from the offspring a flog recently

Korn have one but its very Korn of the time, they did stuff like that on Life is Peachy, Silverchair has a song on it. Cant remember Nirvana being on it but maybe im wrong. I still like the Prodigy and Morello one, not their best for sure but its got its charm. I wasn't a fan of the Metallica remix but each to their own.
Sorry meant silverware nor Nirvana

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Funny you post from 99 Woodstock because I've been giving this live performance from the offspring a flog recently

The Smash album always takes me back to parties when I was 14 or 15 and you'd get paralytic drunk. Self Esteem ALWAYS seemed to be played at them and everyone would sing along.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Deftones play in Indonesia, just after Chi Cheng died, and they were bloody incredible.
My fav band ever. Had never heard of them til 97 when I read about them in Kerrang! (music mag) and bought Around The Fur coz the guy who wrote the article highly recommended it, instantly hooked. Saw them live at Vans Warped Tour not long after. White Pony is my all time fav album and its not really close. Absolute masterpiece.

I'm not so nostalgia but I went and saw some 90s music last week or so. Dirty Three a couple of times (quite possibly the greatest live band on the planet), saw Mos Def or whatever he calls himself now- yasin bey I think. One of them rap people. I think I saw something with guitars in it too but I can't remember what it was.

Edit: Bar Italia. Loads of guitars, 3 of them in fact.

Last edited:
yeah i love the Deftones as well, they haven't put out a bad record so far imo. i think they might have new one coming out at some stage this year too.
i've been listening to the new Pearl jam record Dark Matter lately, it's got me back into them after skipping most of their stuff after about their first 4 records that they made in the 90's.
a few months ago, i discovered a band called 3TEETH. went down that rabbit hole and got my heavy music fix sorted for a while. Metawar is their best album imo.

random. anyone know anything about basketball or NFL cards?

Looking into buying a box (most likely old years) with the kids and checking out what we get. Benning looking at a box of early 90's upperdeck NBA cards for around $250 for the nostalgia but not sure

Maybe we get something good worth while, most likely we dont but its a bit of fun

random. anyone know anything about basketball or NFL cards?

Looking into buying a box (most likely old years) with the kids and checking out what we get. Benning looking at a box of early 90's upperdeck NBA cards for around $250 for the nostalgia but not sure

Maybe we get something good worth while, most likely we dont but its a bit of fun
Sounds like it would be a Shaq rookie year if its that expensive? Most of the 90s stuff is pretty cheap unless its a premium card like Topps Finest, Ive still got my old basketball cards somewhere.

I used to buy boxes of AFL cards with my boy, was good fun.

Sounds like it would be a Shaq rookie year if its that expensive? Most of the 90s stuff is pretty cheap unless its a premium card like Topps Finest, Ive still got my old basketball cards somewhere.

I used to buy boxes of AFL cards with my boy, was good fun.
1718620772615.png

Thats the year before Shaq, thats seems expensive from when I looked at them last (a while ago mind you), but they could have gone up in price significantly since. Im not sure there are any inserts in that set are there?

Shaq rookie year closer to $400 AUD

View attachment 2022810
Ive got that Shaq card in my collection, the Black Shaq it was called

s-l1600.jpg

Thats the year before Shaq, thats seems expensive from when I looked at them last (a while ago mind you), but they have gone up in price significantly since. Im not sure there are any inserts in that set are there?
I have no idea mate

Been wanting to buy a box and go through them with the kids. Not sure which sets/years are a good set

Remember collecting hoops in 94-95 ish and they had a gold card each pack that was worth a b it extra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back