Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be post match stuff, but WCE are discussing: Ryan, Darling, Shuey, Kelly and Witherden potentially being available this week.

Doesn't bode well my new R3 Dixon, or many of the WCE rookies - but we'll have to wait and see the teams...

Might just be post match stuff, but WCE are discussing: Ryan, Darling, Shuey, Kelly and Witherden potentially being available this week.

Doesn't bode well my new R3 Dixon, or many of the WCE rookies - but we'll have to wait and see the teams...
Hough, Naish and Dixon are first gone - which was always likely, but, these are the mistakes we fix up in the first few weeks!

Eagles might drop Bailey J Williams and let Dixon play the back up ruck/fwd role instead. He was horrendous.. didn't halve a single contest. At least one of he or Dixon are 100% gone.

Agree on Hough and Naish, can't see how either survive the ins they have coming.

No need to trade SDK, as he'll be back next week (only will miss this game) - as it was just concussion protocol. Effectively a sideways trade given Skinner probably scores similar

Only looking to trade of SDK for Skinner as I don’t have any other burning issues that I want to waste an early trade on.

Skinner has been excellent by all reports in practice/trials as an intercepting defender so I think he could ave 60 odd wothout Aliir there and better SDK anyway.

Had 30 green dots on the weekend and I want to keep 30 dots this coming week. Don’t really agree with trading premos or shuffling the team around after 1 week chasing certain players (injury permitting) and instead maintaining the focus on having everyone playing and cash gen early.

Owens > J Hayes and stick him at F6 looping with Xerri
Soligo (sigh) > Mead

Next week looking at
L Jones > whichever DEF rook is available and play McCartin D6 like originally planned. Which gives the coin for
Chapman > Sic

In decent shape apart from D5,6. Was either going to be pulling one out of your ass (Foley) or bust there. McCartin had the 3rd best score of the sub 400k defenders with 59.. him as your D6 was definitely the way to go as we discussed last week. Was going that way for me right up until SDK got concussed.. at that point just had to get the O'Driscoll red dot up to Milera/Jones (went with the fitter guy) who Hinkley now decides is a lockdown defender.

Going up/down with any 300-500k defender not named Foley or McCartin to get a competent player (Sic, Hewett the obvious ones for those who don't have) + a value rook and sticking McCartin D6 looks an easy way to clean up that whole area with only 2 trades.

The choice this week really boils down to where I make the changes.

Do I go McInerney to Sicily and Chapman to Foley - and hold off on rookie options ?

Do I go solely for slight rookie corrections ?

Do I go for one of each ?
I'm in a similar position. Not sure if I should chase the underpriced premo(s) who will inevitably increase in price over the next couple of weeks, or if I should fix the holes on my bench...

Right now, I think I'm definitely set on Gibcus > Skinner for my first trade.

Second trade I'm torn between 3 options...

1) Answerth > Sicily; I missed Sicily and probably the only underpriced premo I can get to right now, seems like he is a must-have. Problem is that Answerth isn't necessarily the biggest issue in my team... Leaves me with barely any cash.

2) Soligo > Stengle via Rachelle DPP (Ward & Mac on bench, JHF M8); probably creates the most cash gen. Leaves me with 80k for next week.

3) Soligo > Durdin "^"; can't decide if it's really worth using a trade to bring in Durdin, but he's definitely a better option than Soligo. Leaves me with 208k, and enough to do Answerth to Sicily next week or another upgrade elsewhere with the R2 insights.

Right now, I'm leaning towards Option 2... What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-21 153403.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-21 153403.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 59
I made so many last-minute trades I've butchered my team.

I honestly have no idea where to start!!!

Any thoughts?
Tarryn Thomas > Nic Martin
Hough (who looks like getting dropped) > Cripps/Lipinski/Tom Green benching MacDonald

Then look to get Brodie up in coming weeks. That should fix the structure and nails some bang picks in the process

Hoping Draper gets suspended so I don't fell bad about doing Draper to Preuss and Chapman to Sicily (how my team was all preseason).

How much of a must do we think Heeney is with his mid role?

I've currently done Thomas to Rowell (via Ward to utility and Rachele/Martin to F6) but am weighing up with my second trade whether to go Crouch to Heeney (or Lipinski) or SDK to a defender <$340k. Just feel like there are no defenders worthwhile moving to in that bracket is all.

Very torn between a few options, any thoughts would be amazing

Crisp / C. Curnow > Hall / Rookie

Chapman / C. Curnow > Sicily / Rookie

Chapman / Jmac > Sicily / Foley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a think today and maybe crisp is a rage trade...

A) Crisp & Hough -> Sicily & Rowell
B) Brodie & Ward -> Skinner (Hayes on field) & Rowell

Had a think today and maybe crisp is a rage trade...

A) Crisp & Hough -> Sicily & Rowell
B) Brodie & Ward -> Skinner (Hayes on field) & Rowell
I’ve talked my son out of trading crisp

That saints v pies game was absolutely flat stick the whole way through with the ball ping ponging back and forth both ends with not a lot of backline short kicks and holdups

It won’t be like that in a few weeks as games get back to the ‘normal’ pace

I’d keep him and focus on fixing rookies that spudded up this week to maximise cash increases

Round one is the best opportunity to get rookies in that didn’t make the cut and had decent scores

Have gone McInerney to Foley and Short to Houston (Could go Hall, but Houston leaves me with some cash)
Both probably traps, but I can bank some cash for next week. With a rookie downgrade in Rd3 could get 300-400k to add to Brodie for an upgrade.

On Gawn…I think he’s reached the age where he’s starting to slow up and they have McDonald showing great form around the ground with youthful pace.

The writing was on the wall in GF where he basically took himself out the ruck in the 3rd to allow McDonald to run free in the guts

Different story at pies where the giant spud yank is a liability and Grundy has no choice but to play ruck/on ball most of the game…which is good for DT

Anyway..my 2 cents worth

Haven't checked too closely. Still tempted to do it anyways as its what I wanted. Think it probably nets me more points and cash gen. Pretty much nailed the rookies and back in the rest of my premos, even the underperforming ones (for the time being).

Draper got $2000 fine and is free to play

On Gawn…I think he’s reached the age where he’s starting to slow up and they have McDonald showing great form around the ground with youthful pace.

The writing was on the wall in GF where he basically took himself out the ruck in the 3rd to allow McDonald to run free in the guts

Different story at pies where the giant spud yank is a liability and Grundy has no choice but to play ruck/on ball most of the game…which is good for DT

Anyway..my 2 cents worth

Jackson you mean - but it's a concern. I wasn't going with Gawn this year due to that - but got sucked in by the PS game....

Haven't checked too closely. Still tempted to do it anyways as its what I wanted. Think it probably nets me more points and cash gen. Pretty much nailed the rookies and back in the rest of my premos, even the underperforming ones (for the time being).

My backup plan if Naish is dropped will probably be to swing him into the ruck for Preuss on the bench and that also allows me to get Hayes onfield up forward.

Don’t mind having Preuss on the bench. A lot of cash sitting there but if he makes a quick fire 300k then he gets a premo for me quickly too.

Jackson you mean - but it's a concern. I wasn't going with Gawn this year due to that - but got sucked in by the PS game....
Had nearly 80% CBA’s. I’m confident in him being the right choice long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back