Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had nearly 80% CBA’s. I’m confident in him being the right choice long term.
Minus the 6 FA's and grabbing just 2 of the million sitters he dropped he still goes 110 playing like rat shit. There's potential there for him to be huge this year with a bit of grippo

The Traders are going Gawn to English

View attachment 1350629

Absolute proof that they really have no idea. 8 frees for, and 5 against for Gawn completely reverses the scores.

Their analysis is so shallow and devoid of any actual knowledge, lol - to think I used to like them when I first started out...now they just block everyone who disagrees with them or asks them any questions they don't like - not even considering any other viewpoints besides their own.

I quite liked the free kicks he gave away !!
Who Even Are You Fox Tv GIF by Last Man Standing

Absolute proof that they really have no idea. 8 frees for, and 5 against for Gawn completely reverses the scores.

Their analysis is so shallow and devoid of any actual knowledge, lol - to think I used to like them when I first started out...now they just block everyone who disagrees with them or asks them any questions they don't like - not even considering any other viewpoints besides their own.
Yep, they are a bit arrogant now. Asked Warnie a few weeks back about the team announcements on Twitter and got a bit of a smart ass answer back, anyway all good. But people hang off every word they say, which is weird considering they never have super high finishes

I missed the Freo v Adelaide game. Who would people ditch out of Chapman and Milera? I know I could watch a replay myself but then I wouldn’t have my dignity. 🥴
Milera IMO.. Chapman was asked to play stopper on Rachele (which didnt even remotely work). Im hoping he gets freed up this week

I missed the Freo v Adelaide game. Who would people ditch out of Chapman and Milera? I know I could watch a replay myself but then I wouldn’t have my dignity. 🥴
Milera IMO... Chapman was asked to be my D6 last week and this week he will be free from that burden

Jackson you mean - but it's a concern. I wasn't going with Gawn this year due to that - but got sucked in by the PS game....
Yeah sorry ..Jackson

That’s why I went with Grundy / Draper to start. No Gawn with Grundy basically let me have extra cash to slot Caldwell in mids rather than a rookie on field and get Hayes’ 111 and other changes

I can see Max being slotting in fwd for rests more this year than any other season in the past

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was super hot that game and all players were gassed even by half time.
2nd half was like slow motion as everyone was stuffed

So hard match to get a good idea on player’s form

I'm actually pretty sweet with my trades. I'll back my field another week, Hold SDK. Probably trade Owens to Mead and not sure what to do with my other trade yet.

I could trade Holmes so i can field all 3 big dogs Hayes, Rachele & Martin but that would mean getting another forward rookie so not that good really.

Didn’t McInerney get injured? I lost interest/cracked the shits at ****ield/McIncrappy and stopped watching

Nah he's fine.

But there's a reason he and Whitfield both scored poorly.

I think they are industry plants tbh, designed to lure in the casuals and drive clicks to the AFL site by rage trading the underperforming 'big name' each week, and then tweeting a load of angry emojis when that player reverts to standard premo form the next week.

The patient build and measured risk taking of proper Fantasy play doesn't suit the AFL's instant gratification business model.

I'm actually pretty sweet with my trades. I'll back my field another week, Hold SDK. Probably trade Owens to Mead and not sure what to do with my other trade yet.

I could trade Holmes so i can field all 3 big dogs Hayes, Rachele & Martin but that would mean getting another forward rookie so not that good really.
Skinner of named. Handy DEF/FWD with McCartin & SDK

I think they're there to be entertaining, and they are. I enjoy listening to them more for the banter than any real advice.
Agree... I listen for the laughs, although some of their factual stuff is OK, but nothing you can't find elsewhere (ins/outs etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back