Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy R2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went off the stats I heard about jmac averaging 85 as a Hb end of last year. After his shit game I'm like nope, it's 1 game, was a horrible game for fantasy.

Then I went through his stats last year when playing Hb. A bunch of 50s then a ton, bunch of 50s and then a ton. Seems like a trap.

Also, can anyone with Tom Mitchell please help me here 🤣 love titch. If he had the role and scored bad, I'd back him. But 50 percent cbas?

Also, can anyone with Tom Mitchell please help me here 🤣 love titch. If he had the role and scored bad, I'd back him. But 50 percent cbas?
Was a lot of pre-season talk about Titch spending time in different areas to give your young mids more time on ball and fast track their development. He'll still average over 100 but probably capped at 110 max and way over priced. Think you just have to back him in anyway surely there's bigger issues.

Was a lot of pre-season talk about Titch spending time in different areas to give your young mids more time on ball and fast track their development. He'll still average over 100 but probably capped at 110 max and way over priced. Think you just have to back him in anyway surely there's bigger issues.
Yeah I was biased and didn't believe it. He's really a one position player, no use playing him forward.

Only other issues are milera and mccinerney. Got all the good rooks.

1647868294245.png
Any ideas
$137k in the bank to start with.

McInerney is the main one I want gone. Via Skinner in UTL I can get another Midfielder/Forward under 700k and there are plenty of options. Really not sure on the second trade. Rest of the side (bar Short who was disappointing but should still be thereabouts by seasons end) is expected to raise in money (so whilst Milera was disappointing, he still has a breakeven of 46).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I was biased and didn't believe it. He's really a one position player, no use playing him forward.

Only other issues are milera and mccinerney. Got all the good rooks.

I been banging on for the last year or two that having Worpel and Mitchell play next to each other in the same midfield at the same time is too slow.

Reckon Sammy Mitchell agrees given both their CBA numbers on the weekend

First trade is Thomas to Rowell via DPP.

Is it then more important to get Heeney (by trading M.Crouch) or try and band-aid the backline by doing NOD to Answerth or MacDonald to Foley (via DPP)?

View attachment 1351043
Any ideas
$137k in the bank to start with.

McInerney is the main one I want gone. Via Skinner in UTL I can get another Midfielder/Forward under 700k and there are plenty of options. Really not sure on the second trade. Rest of the side (bar Short who was disappointing but should still be thereabouts by seasons end) is expected to raise in money (so whilst Milera was disappointing, he still has a breakeven of 46).
An idea;

McInerney to Blakey pocket yourself 50k, have $187k and upgrade Short to Hall.

Super sideways and everything but get more unique. I'm sure your bench options will play so might not need to fix any of them (SDK everyone will hold)

An idea;

McInerney to Blakey pocket yourself 50k, have $187k and upgrade Short to Hall.

Super sideways and everything but get more unique. I'm sure your bench options will play so might not need to fix any of them (SDK everyone will hold)
Blakey is interesting, but I would want to see how he goes with Lloyd in the team first.

Tempted to do
Short --> Houston (playing the b/e game if anything here. Houston will go up 40k and Short will fall by 20k)
McInerney --> Lipinski/Cripps

Is there any site that posts the stats on Kick Outs lads? I follow a page on twitter with the CBAs but can't seem to find one with kick outs

Blakey is interesting, but I would want to see how he goes with Lloyd in the team first.

Tempted to do
Short --> Houston (playing the b/e game if anything here. Houston will go up 40k and Short will fall by 20k)
McInerney --> Lipinski/Cripps
I’d go Lippa over Crippa if you swing that way. I have Cripps, but he needed 3 snags to get to 112, Lippa only 1 in his 117.

Does anyone know how many CBA's Gresham got? Nearly tonned up and a very juicey price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back