AFL 2022 AFL Finals - Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney & WB to win $7.15 TAB

Reckon this is decent value, Sydney match up well on us and I like the WB in finals they're good enough to beat Freo even though their last few weeks haven't been convincing.
can grab this at 7.75 topsport topped up from like 7.60. odds on both sydney and dogs are better than tab.

great find!!!! need to look into these early each week now, moved now to 2.62 topsport and 1.60 pbet... good free cash at least!! what days are these markets released was the freo dogs just this morning for both pointsbet and topsport ?>

topsport normally release these market the night teams come out or the morning after

I had 51-1 on a game having 35 goals thinking last night was a chance, only fell 3 goals short that last 10 mins players were just out on their feet, Brisbane had a goal taken away from the Daniher intereference when Mccarthey marked too... was worth a bet!! doubt any other games get to 35 goals.
I saw this bet as well and considered it at those odds. I just thought to myself, FFS these campaigners barely score 10 goals a game, but the Tigers-Lions was the game where it could go off.

wow interestingly for those who took the 2.00 on all finals games having two goals combined each quarter... Melb vs Syd was one of the rare/only games of the 176 this season to have a quarter with only 1 combined goal for both teams, the 3rd qtr the dees kicked 1.5 to swans 0.2.. Franklin was out and this was in those few weeks vs FREO/PIES/SWANS where dees forward line was not functioning.. dees seem a lot more crisp last few weeks and the swans possess a mountain of talent through the mid and up forward, will come down to how dominant each intercept defenders are in LEVER/MAY/PETTY and Mccartins..
I saw that, it was $1.80 when I considered it. In hindsight, I should have. Nice punt.

It’s the old ‘Power Price’ promo that they used to have. Only available to certain accounts.

I had it for about 3 weeks last year, arbed the crap out of it, and then they took it away from me. Asked for it back and they said it’s a promo only available to some customers - I’m guessing losing accounts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

topsport normally release these market the night teams come out or the morning after
Do you know what stakes I'd have to place to get free money? 2.49 on TS and 1.60 on PB, can't figure out what the best stakes are

I saw this bet as well and considered it at those odds. I just thought to myself, FFS these campaigners barely score 10 goals a game, but the Tigers-Lions was the game where it could
yehhhhhh 3 goals off.. stiff!!!!
I saw that, it was $1.80 when I considered it. In hindsight, I should have. Nice punt.
haha the 2 goals a qtr still has 7 games left to cash.. long way to go, but the high scoring game definately helped my 200 goal, 225 goals, and 1400 pts total bets for whole finals series.. think I even did stupid ones like 250 goals which unlikely to get up haha but it was 81-1 LOL.. 27.77 goals a game so the 32 last night got it off to an ok start for a laugh:)225 goals at 4.00 looks ok now but,

I also took 4 combined goals every qtr at 67.00 you never know!

Multiple Goalscorer combos for this weekend

Amiss 2+ Goals v Bulldogs
Mihocek 2+ Goals v Cats
Logan McDonald 2+ Goals v Melbourne
Odds: 29.31 (TopSport)

Doubles on the trebles
Amiss 3+ Goals , Mihocek 3+ Goals . Odds 46.25 (TopSport)
Amiss 3+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals. Odds 129.50 (TopSport)
Mihocek 3+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals. Odds 70 (TopSport)

In case either combination lands on an odd amount of goals
Amiss 2+ Goals, Mihocek 3+ Goals . Odds 15.75 (PointsBet)
Amiss 2+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals. Odds 52.79 (TAB Boosted)
Amiss 3+ Goals, Mihocek 2+ Goals. Odds 21.18 (TopSport)
Amiss 3+ Goals, Logan 2+ Goals. Odds 37 (TopSport)
Mihocek 2+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals. Odds 32.06 (TopSport)
Mihocek 3+ Goals, Logan 2+ Goals. Odds 22 (TopSPort)

The Hail Mary
Amiss 3+ Goals, Mihocek 3+ Goals, Logan 3+ Goals 647.50 (TopSport)

Logans price for 2+ goals has come in a bit into $4 at the time of writing this post.

Same Game Multi for tonight

Gawn 2+ Goals, McDonald 2+ Goals . Odds $19.20 (TopSport)
Gawn 2+ Goals, Sam Reid 2 Goals . Odds $17.76 (TopSport)

Shopped around for the best prices I could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back