AFL 2022 AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
POSTING OF BETS AND RESULTS AFTER THE FACT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANYMORE!!
ANYONE WHO DOES IT WILL BE GIVEN A HOLIDAY.

CONSIDER THIS EVERYONE'S FINAL WARNING!!!!!!

Thoughts on Tsitas for the Suns? Kicked 2 in the VFL a few weeks ago.

Looks like Flanders played defense last week, with Rosas is 7th listed forward, so Tsitas may get some time forward as mid/fwd.

Also like Murphy for a couple goals, kicked 2.2 last week in the SANFL, paying $10 for 2+ on TAB.
Absolute wet weather game, some slipping and slopping.

Could easily jag a goal as a small up forward.

Rayner 20+
Andrews 15+
Williams 15+
Hipwood ATG
McCarthy ATG
Treloar ATG
Weightman ATG @38.75 SB, Bet return if 1 fails

Cameron 2+
McCarthy ATG
Hipwood ATG
Treloar ATG
Weightman ATG
Ugle-Hagen ATG @9.50 SB, Bet return if 1 fails

Hail Mary
Hipwood 3+
Ugle-Hagen 2+
Durdin 2+
Membrey 2+ @184 SB
**** I hate that Ugle-Hagen, I thought maybe he might be good for 1, But to much to ask from the piece of shit, Misses 2 straight forward shots costs me a multi. Have to settle for 2 bet returns. I'm a good player out of luck

All this talk of wine and liquor making me thirsty. Im guessing it must be a famous South Australian wine brand?
Its a liquor.

Very nice.

Do yourself a favour and head down to your local to get a bottle
Yeah I will take a drink for the boys of the BigFooty Punting Board.
Never change, NYRB.

200.gif
I must be behind the times. Or maybe Im not a big wine drinker and drink crappy drinks like : VB, XXXX, Emu Bitter, Heinekken, Fosters, Corona Beer etc

Thoughts on Tsitas for the Suns? Kicked 2 in the VFL a few weeks ago.

Looks like Flanders played defense last week, with Rosas the 7th (bench) forward, so Tsitas may get some time forward as mid/fwd.

Also like Murphy for a couple goals, kicked 2.2 last week in the SANFL, paying $10 for 2+ on TAB.
Never heard of him.

Might have a look at a few highlights of him. Gold Coast will get their chances in front of goal, no doubt, especially being at home. Its a real 8 point game this one, and on another day, the Suns could have easily had the win last week. Id imagine their smalls will be dangerous as usual: Rankine, Ainsworth, Swallow, Rosas, Jeffrey etc for goals.

Paying 70s, Rich has to get injured tonight FFS

View attachment 1436675
Reckon there needs to be some insurance policy for punters with playres getting injured in the 1st half. It just recks the whole bet after a quarter or two. Sometimes Sportsbet are good enough to return the funds, which I think is fair if a player goes off injured early or during the 1st half.

17 leg $37 multi got up apart from Rich 😢
Bad luck.

Im assuming a 'Void' is not classes the same as a 'loss'?

All this talk of wine and liquor making me thirsty. Im guessing it must be a famous South Australian wine brand?

Yeah I will take a drink for the boys of the BigFooty Punting Board.

I must be behind the times. Or maybe Im not a big wine drinker and drink crappy drinks like : VB, XXXX, Emu Bitter, Heinekken, Fosters, Corona Beer etc
I genuinely have it for the ladies, after dinner late night drinks.

Think of Baileys as basically a choc milkshake thats got alcohol in it.

If you pour over your ice cream its a delight as well.

Never heard of him.

Might have a look at a few highlights of him. Gold Coast will get their chances in front of goal, no doubt, especially being at home. Its a real 8 point game this one, and on another day, the Suns could have easily had the win last week. Id imagine their smalls will be dangerous as usual: Rankine, Ainsworth, Swallow, Rosas, Jeffrey etc for goals.
actually ill also take back what i said about goal chances . I too saw the forecast for Gold Coast/Surfers on the weekend and it doesnt look good. From memory the Pies beat Freo in Perth in heavy rain, so it shouldnt be foreign to them and you can maybe make a case for them being a better wet weather footy side.

Might be worth looking at a small forward to top score?

1656592741390.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Rowell 100+ fantasy points @ $5 pb - Has cleared 100 twice in the last 3 weeks, and had 10+ tackles 3 week in a row. There is a predicted 40mm of rain on the Gold Coast Saturday, so it's just going to be contest after contest which Matt should relish and hopefully pick up another 10-15 tackles to boost his points tally beyond 100.

Matt Rowell 100+ fantasy points @ $5 pb - Has cleared 100 twice in the last 3 weeks, and had 10+ tackles 3 week in a row. There is a predicted 40mm of rain on the Gold Coast Saturday, so it's just going to be contest after contest which Matt should relish and hopefully pick up another 10-15 tackles to boost his points tally beyond 100.

I like it, tailed all the way to 130+

Zach Guthrie 20+ paying $4.75 at PB.

Feel this is good value - averaging 15 per game and will play more of a playmaking role with Stewart out.

Zuthrie had 19 the last time Stewart missed (v Bulldogs).

Full Degen bet train here

Sam Walsh
ATG $3.35 SB
2+ $17 SB
3+ $67 PB

Kicked 3.0 against saints last year. Every now and then he gets a few shots on goal.

anyone think Adelaide /Dees 161.5 is a bit low... cloudy weather no real wind and the dees definately found some attacking spark and better movement and that pressure style last week with a smaller setup... Adelaide don't normally try and defend overly too so it could be a pretty fast paced game.. hopefully Tex and Fogarty can keep May accountable so it isn't intercept heaven....

My mates gf plays in AFLW demons and was chatting to Ben Brown last night.. said his knee isn't great at all apparantly needs 2 weeks out to get it right, and the mrs has had covid all week.. so expecting another lacklustre performance from him if anyone is game to take his unders

Its looking like the game in Sydney on Sunday is also going to be a bit of a wet slog:

1656635830437.png

Saturday in Sydney has 31.8 mm of rain, so the surface should be damp and its probably a game to stay away from goals. Might be worth looking at Fantasy or disposals.

And 33-38 km/hr is quite strong. Not sure if predicting wind direction 2 days out is a thing but from my gathering thats an advantage kicking to the right of TV screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back