AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexton with 6 goals should get the 3.

Touk was relatively quiet in the first half. He picked up his game after half time. Might get 1 or 2.

Serong should get the 3 votes for Freo. Like Touk, Brayshaw was average in the first half. Finished off ok. Wouldn't be surprised if he got 1 vote, or none.
Highly doubt either of them poll tbh.

$81 on b365 if interested

Edit: Into $11 after stopping briefly at $41 on its way down. Good luck to anyone who jumped on

How did we see Lynch's game last night? I have him and prestia sharing the 2 and 3 - making this a real chance now

first time I have had a look at Round 15 Melbourne v Brisbane which has bit implications for Top 5

Happy to go with:

3 Lever
2 Petracca
1 Oliver

real tough game to allocate votes. Im surprise I didnt this on my review list but there will be some good players that missed out on votes here. Lever had 15 intercepts and he helped restrict Brisbane to one of their lower scores for the season, in 53.
Viney must have got the 4 votes then I take it?

Was at the game, Prestia is a clear BOG. Lynch will get 2 as he was clearly second best player on the ground, there was honestly no-one else other than those 2 that stood out
I think Merret was actually the best player on the ground, but in a smashing might be lucky to squeeze a single vote.
Lynch kicked them away, but was gifted most, then subbed off, so prob agree prestia gets the 3 even though he just hacks the ball blindly most of the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back