2022 Club Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished the survey. I was brutally honest but respectful. Didn't shitcan individuals but made it perfectly clear on how I feel about what our club has become.
I too was brutally honest and didn't shit can individuals

except Kenny Hinkley

and David Koch

I too was brutally honest and didn't shit can individuals

except Kenny Hinkley

and David Koch

I made a point of saying how much I enjoyed Rucci’s propaganda pieces in the wake of the brave Prelim defeat and subsequent 0-5 start.

I made a point of saying how much I enjoyed Rucci’s propaganda pieces in the wake of the brave Prelim defeat and subsequent 0-5 start.
After filtering all the "abuse" from our rabid fanbase and failing to run it through the hyperbole filter, Rucci gets his single piece of feeback.

the mask GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually try to live by the rule "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

Not this time....

First time I've let loose with what I really think. Wasn't pretty but amazingly I didn't swear.

Question is, do these surveys actually get read, let alone provide feedback that is acted on? Or are they there to make members believe they matter?

I usually try to live by the rule "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

Not this time....

First time I've let loose with what I really think. Wasn't pretty but amazingly I didn't swear.

Question is, do these surveys actually get read, let alone provide feedback that is acted on? Or are they there to make members believe they matter?
Having been involved with surveys in business, my guess is all they really want is the numbers. They'll report to Koch and Richo with very net sound bites like "member satisfaction is up 3 points" or whatever it is. There'll be an algorithm which takes all the questions with a numerical scale for an answer and smashes them together to come up with some metric.

The survey company will probably produce a detailed report with all comments but I can't imagine it'll get much air time.

Oh, and they'll produce one of those word clouds for the questions where you had to write your thoughts. If it has negative words in it, they'll be "massaged" (so you'll see Hinkley, but not Sack).

I didn't even think about putting the prison bars in my answer, just goes to show how far the issue has flown off the radar as a result of the club not caring about it.

Im sure they care about it they just have their hands tied. Unless we go all in and say stuff it, nothing is going to change, it’s the VFL.

Having been involved with surveys in business, my guess is all they really want is the numbers. They'll report to Koch and Richo with very net sound bites like "member satisfaction is up 3 points" or whatever it is. There'll be an algorithm which takes all the questions with a numerical scale for an answer and smashes them together to come up with some metric.

The survey company will probably produce a detailed report with all comments but I can't imagine it'll get much air time.

Oh, and they'll produce one of those word clouds for the questions where you had to write your thoughts. If it has negative words in it, they'll be "massaged" (so you'll see Hinkley, but not Sack).

I just saw the word cloud with massage Hinkley sack

Not this time....

There was a check box at the end of the survey, asking if you would like someone to contact you about your responses. I checked the box: I guess I'll have to wait and see if someone rings me.

Not this time....

I suspect that the survey responses from "haters" are filed under white noise.

Man. Koch in particular has really screwed the pooch with the whole white noise thing. That was clearly red rag to a bull type stuff and now no one will ever change their opinion on him. He ruined any chance of member support after that comment. Need only see that in this thread. Its basically front of mind for all of us.

Man. Koch in particular has really screwed the pooch with the whole white noise thing. That was clearly red rag to a bull type stuff and now no one will ever change their opinion on him. He ruined any chance of member support after that comment. Need only see that in this thread. Its basically front of mind for all of us.
Also him bemoaning having to support club staff after constant "abuse" from members and supporters. I'm sure there were some few dickheads that overstepped the mark but to verbally tar and feather the entire supporter base, ya dun goofed David.

Lengthy but worthwhile, a few opportunities to mention the obvious, whilst it made me think about the AFLW for Port seeing as I have two girls.
Is it possible to post the questions here, so no-members (e.g. me) can answer them too?

Remove this Banner Ad

2022 Club Survey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back