Universal Love The “Sack Hinkley” >199-Post Club

Remove this Banner Ad

This belongs here:

here's the top posters from sack hinkley 1-12, not inlcuding the "i've lost faith" threads.
Data as of post 6916 in [SH12] thread.

The full tally:
Us against the rest4975
Sobrave3713
tribey3561
PowerBaz2715
Doctor Feel2688
JimmyBC2642
SteveDore2598
Dirty22448
Finbarr2384
EskimoPAFC2367
PowerLil2329
Enviable Tradition2117

The award for the most posts by one user in a single thread:
1st: Us against the rest (1009 comments in Sack Hinkley 2)
2nd: Us against the rest (554 comments in Sack Hinkley 1)
3rd: Us against the rest (514 comments in Sack Hinkley 3)
4th: Tribey (499 comments in Sack Hinkley 10)

Yes he has - he just doesn't bother with you guys anymore :) you can find Janus on the main board.
Wish you wouldnt "bother with us" either

Wish you wouldnt "bother with us" either
So you can go on with your little echo chamber in this tiny corner of the internet believing that eveyone feels the way you do? Or just so you can keep the same thread with the same people saying the same thing over and over? You're in luck, once trade period is done I'll stay away until a week or two before the season starts. I don't know Janus but I liked that they provided stats with the majority of their observations which is far more interesting than "I don't like him because he owns greyhounds and eats ham and cheese sandwiches and how very dare his wife not go to the BandF but hang on maybe she did go to the BandF". :sleeping:

So you can go on with your little echo chamber in this tiny corner of the internet believing that eveyone feels the way you do? Or just so you can keep the same thread with the same people saying the same thing over and over? You're in luck, once trade period is done I'll stay away until a week or two before the season starts. I don't know Janus but I liked that they provided stats with the majority of their observations which is far more interesting than "I don't like him because he owns greyhounds and eats ham and cheese sandwiches and how very dare his wife not go to the BandF but hang on maybe she did go to the BandF". :sleeping:
didnt read lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's literally an entire 24 page thread dedicated to Hinkley stats but apparently Janus is the only guy who ever backs anything up with stats lol.

He was active in the “Lost Faith” threads, but not in the “Sack Hinkley” ones.

There's literally an entire 24 page thread dedicated to Hinkley stats but apparently Janus is the only guy who ever backs anything up with stats lol.

Yeah, that was a WILD statement in conjunction with jibes about literacy, attention spans and echo chambers lol.

Yeah, that was a WILD statement in conjunction with jibes about literacy, attention spans and echo chambers lol.

Too big of a post for a Sunday morning. Since it’s in this thread, I’ll read it; but later.

excellent stat, that

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love The “Sack Hinkley” >199-Post Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back