Autopsy 2022 Community Series: Hawks v Tigers, 1:10pm March 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, based on the link the picture was taken maybe around August 2021.

Many tidying up should be done by then.
My only concern was the boundary is near the cycle oval (I think it is used for cycling, I could be wrong).
Boundary has been brought in, i would say it's a good 4 metres in from the bike track. The boundary is further in compared to the fence at the MCG

Ground is in perfect condition, centre is fine should be a fast track. As long as the rain stays away we should see a good game.
Looks like you are going to watch the game Live this Saturday.

How's the weather tomorrow over there? I had a quick check a few days back and it looks like there is a chance of raining.

Looks like you are going to watch the game Live this Saturday.

How's the weather tomorrow over there? I had a quick check a few days back and it looks like there is a chance of raining.
Yes will be there, forecast has improved as the week has gone on up to 10mm of rain but a nice 24 degrees.

Given the amount of defenders currently out injured, I wonder if Josh Morris is a chance to be selected for this game?

That is a horribly put together article.

Will Day played 5 games, not 10.

'A sign of how far off success the Hawks believe they are'. That's an opinion. Not a fact.

'The Hawks were thrashed by 11 goals in the senior component of last Friday’s practice match in Morwell, in a sobering reminder of the challenge ahead of Mitchell in his first season'
IT WAS A 6 QUARTER PRACTICE GAME.

It’s a rubbish piece, no reflection at all on the kids and long term injury returnees we played in Q1-3. We should be quietly happy about going into the season with low expectations from the outside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a horribly put together article.

Will Day played 5 games, not 10.

'A sign of how far off success the Hawks believe they are'. That's an opinion. Not a fact.

'The Hawks were thrashed by 11 goals in the senior component of last Friday’s practice match in Morwell, in a sobering reminder of the challenge ahead of Mitchell in his first season'
IT WAS A 6 QUARTER PRACTICE GAME.
When the media writes up pieces on the Hawthorn fc it proves Fake news is a real thing.

No Tom or Jom.
Let's see how the new-look midfield goes.

HAWTHORN

B:
B.Hardwick 15 S.Frost 8 D.Grainger-Barras 24
HB: C.Nash 11 J.Sicily 6 J.Scrimshaw 14
C: L.Shiels 26 C.Wingard 20 H.Morrison 1
HF: J.Worpel 5 J.Gunston 19 L.Breust 22
F: D.Moore 13 M.Lewis 2 B.McEvoy - C 7
Foll: N.Reeves 37 J.Newcombe 44 T.Phillips 21
I/C: F.Maginness 32 C.Macdonald 31 J.Koschitzke 23 T.Brockman 33 N.Long 27 J.Ward 25 M.Lynch 18 E.Jeka 39

Emerg: J.Callow 45 S.Butler 30 S.Mitchell 40 J.Saunders 43

Notable absentees: Tom Mitchell, Jaeger O'Meara, Jarman Impey, Will Day, Changkuoth Jiath, Kyle Hartigan

RICHMOND

B:
D.Grimes 2 R.Tarrant 6 J.Gibcus 28
HB: J.Short 15 N.Broad 35 D.Rioli 17
C: J.Ross 5 T.Cotchin 9 K.McIntosh 33
HF: S.Bolton 29 L.Baker 7 S.Edwards 10
F: N.Balta 21 T.Lynch 19 J.Riewoldt 8
Foll: T.Nankervis - C 25 D.Prestia 3 D.Martin 4
I/C: H.Ralphsmith 45 I.Soldo 20 J.Aarts 16 J.Castagna 11 B.Nyuon 47 T.Brown 30 W.Martyn 36 M.Rioli 49

Emerg: B.Miller 46 S.Ryan 32 M.Pickett 50 M.Parker 37

Notable absentees: Nick Vlaustin, Kane Lambert, Jack Graham, Sydney Stack

No Tom or Jom.
Let's see how the new-look midfield goes.

HAWTHORN

B:
B.Hardwick 15 S.Frost 8 D.Grainger-Barras 24
HB: C.Nash 11 J.Sicily 6 J.Scrimshaw 14
C: L.Shiels 26 C.Wingard 20 H.Morrison 1
HF: J.Worpel 5 J.Gunston 19 L.Breust 22
F: D.Moore 13 M.Lewis 2 B.McEvoy - C 7
Foll: N.Reeves 37 J.Newcombe 44 T.Phillips 21
I/C: F.Maginness 32 C.Macdonald 31 J.Koschitzke 23 T.Brockman 33 N.Long 27 J.Ward 25 M.Lynch 18 E.Jeka 39

Emerg: J.Callow 45 S.Butler 30 S.Mitchell 40 J.Saunders 43

Notable absentees: Tom Mitchell, Jaeger O'Meara, Jarman Impey, Will Day, Changkuoth Jiath, Kyle Hartigan

RICHMOND

B:
D.Grimes 2 R.Tarrant 6 J.Gibcus 28
HB: J.Short 15 N.Broad 35 D.Rioli 17
C: J.Ross 5 T.Cotchin 9 K.McIntosh 33
HF: S.Bolton 29 L.Baker 7 S.Edwards 10
F: N.Balta 21 T.Lynch 19 J.Riewoldt 8
Foll: T.Nankervis - C 25 D.Prestia 3 D.Martin 4
I/C: H.Ralphsmith 45 I.Soldo 20 J.Aarts 16 J.Castagna 11 B.Nyuon 47 T.Brown 30 W.Martyn 36 M.Rioli 49

Emerg: B.Miller 46 S.Ryan 32 M.Pickett 50 M.Parker 37

Notable absentees: Nick Vlaustin, Kane Lambert, Jack Graham, Sydney Stack
YOOF POLICY

I wonder if we'll get an explanation for Mitchell and O'Meara missing or if it's literally just to get a better idea of who will partner them come round 1.
Might be a little of seeing how our other mids go with more opportunity plus a little of putting Mitchell and JOM on notice after last week.

Will make for some interesting viewing in how our kids hold up.

Might be a little of seeing how our other mids go with more opportunity plus a little of putting Mitchell and JOM on notice after last week.

Will make for some interesting viewing in how our kids hold up.
Be great if it's the latter. It would foster a great work ethic and sense of team

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2022 Community Series: Hawks v Tigers, 1:10pm March 5th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back