Preview 2022 EF1 Richmond vs Brisbane Thursday 1/9 7.20pm @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graham won't play, but he's the first guy in if we get an injury or loss of form.

Dusty in for Sonsie. Sonsie as sub. Castagna out.

Guys who need to play well: Gibcus (in because of Brisbane's height), Edwards (in for experience and form), Ross (in for form and mature body), MRJ (in for balance). If any of them have a bad game, they could be dropped.

I really can't see Grimes squeezing back in at this stage of the year. He could only come back in for Gibcus (form or injury) or Vlaustin (injury). Hopefully he's not required.

Graham won't play, but he's the first guy in if we get an injury or loss of form.

Guys who need to play well: Gibcus (in because of Brisbane's height), Edwards (in for experience and form), Ross (in for form and mature body), MRJ (in for balance). If any of them have a bad game, they could be dropped.

I really can't see Grimes squeezing back in at this stage of the year. He could only come back in for Gibcus (form or injury) or Vlaustin (injury). Hopefully he's not required.
wot?
He plays ahead of Gibcus if he's available at some stage.

Won't be happy Sonsie as sub kids all class made for this.

My comment about Grimes relates to a guy coming back from hamstring surgery. It's a huge risk.
He won’t be back until we make the grand final , injury still lists him at 4 weeks (in tiger speak 8 weeks)

Who takes imaginary motorbike man Charlie Cameron, given Grimes is out?

I know this is never going to happen given its a final but I would like Mansell to be given that task. He is quick, tough, close checking and won't let the little prick get away with soft touches.

Who else do we put on him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is never going to happen given its a final but I would like Mansell to be given that task. He is quick, tough, close checking and won't let the little prick get away with soft touches.

Broad

Rioli alll day, owned him last time when he took over the role.

Ah, yes, I forgot about Dan. Great choice as he is as fast, if not faster than Charlie!
And lets see how Charlie enjoys chasing Dan on 150m sprints away from his own goals eh eh eh

Maybe we put Shy Bolton in the back pocket on Charlie Cameron to try and contain him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back