Position 2022 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Henry in the mix to return.. who gets dropped for him? Or does he get left out for the taller and more handsome SDK?

I'm not far from Geelong at the minute, I'll just drop down and fix Henry's little red wagon....

Henry in the mix to return.. who gets dropped for him? Or does he get left out for the taller and more handsome SDK?

Backlines are in for a world of pain $ wise if he's not there for that D8 spot. Whit, Short, McInerney, Hewett, Sicily, Chapman, (McCartin, Gibcus) is a million dollar spud farm.

Henry was always part of our Best 22, that doesn't change by SDK coming in. O'Connor is way behind schedule, and won't play the opening rounds. Atkins is more likely to go out, or a bench spot.

People forget that all of Henderson, Kolo and Blicavs played last year - with Henry, O'Connor, Atkins, Bews, Stewart and Tuohy in the side as well.

Henderson is gone and O'Connor is injured, along with Duncan, Rohan and Miers all looking unlikely for Round 1. It's pretty damn easy to fit him in, if most AFL reporters actually took 2 seconds to research our current side/injuries etc.

Like I said, will be very surprised if he doesn't play Round 1. He's not replacing any of our usual defenders, he's replacing Hendo.

Henry was always part of our Best 22, that doesn't change by SDK coming in. O'Connor is way behind schedule, and won't play the opening rounds. Atkins is more likely to go out, or a bench spot.

People forget that all of Henderson, Kolo and Blicavs played last year - with Henry, O'Connor, Atkins, Bews, Stewart and Tuohy in the side as well.

Henderson is gone and O'Connor is injured, along with Duncan, Rohan and Miers all looking unlikely for Round 1. It's pretty damn easy to fit him in, if most AFL reporters actually took 2 seconds to research our current side/injuries etc.

Like I said, will be very surprised if he doesn't play Round 1. He's not replacing any of our usual defenders, he's replacing Hendo.

So I don’t need to kill Henry ???? Is that what you are saying ??

Well, it’s a bit late now.....
Geelong star defender Jack Henry, previously sidelined with a long term knee injury, is now fit for round 1 after being attacked by a masked assailant whereby the defender's knee was inadvertently popped back into shape. He comes into the side to replace Sam De Koning

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Stewart is missing this week, more time to be with bub

Not like his needed against Essendon without Jones Francis

If McCartin starts at d6 and SDK fills 1 bench spot, what options are realistically left with for the other bench spot?!

if mo player between the price of the 2 is picked is it worth throwing it for VC loops?

Yep, something I've been pondering as well - I'm not convinced it's worth paying up for someone for one or two weeks.

Yep, something I've been pondering as well - I'm not convinced it's worth paying up for someone for one or two weeks.
I’d been going non rooks right to d6 (prev sinn then mccartin d7) but now want to avoid. Imjust not sure there will be an option aside from that and a red dot. Which isn’t ideal, esp with sdk not being cover you want to rely on either it is just so thin.

Boyd from Carlton

He is in D8 at the moment, but the concept is one I'm considering. Accept a low price red dot, for a player likely to get a chance early on - rather than pay 300K for someone who might last a week.

He is in D8 at the moment, but the concept is one I'm considering. Accept a low price red dot, for a player likely to get a chance early on - rather than pay 300K for someone who might last a week.
I agree even thinking Hamling and Thompson heart beats

I agree even thinking Hamling and Thompson heart beats

I did have Thompson in an early version - purely on the basis of if he's fit, he'll play.... Might only make 100K - but that might be more than some pricier defensive rookies...

I did have Thompson in an early version - purely on the basis of if he's fit, he'll play.... Might only make 100K - but that might be more than some pricier defensive rookies...
Yeah some teams are running Sinn and Gibcus it's too much on the bench

Yeah some teams are running Sinn and Gibcus it's too much on the bench

Possibly. It gives you options to downgrade at some point - whereas Thompson is likely to be at the same price as a rookie you are trading him for.

There are pros/cons to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Position 2022 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back