Position 2022 Fantasy Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot Saints also have Bytel to come back but not listed anywhere. They're ******* woeful with their injury report. For all we know he and/or Jones are back next week to force Owens out. Gah
My thinking was to go Owens over someone like Dixon who’s sitting as a utiility. Figured a mid would smash a key forwards score easily. Well….

New plan

Mead (UTL) Out
Dixon (UTL) In

Hayes F6 next week Dicko R3
200.gif

What FWD rookies are not playing this week that have a good chance next week?

Want to loop hole Crae and use hayes emg score.

What FWD rookies are not playing this week that have a good chance next week?

Want to loop hole Crae and use hayes emg score.
Will Kelly $191k I'd think, fits your criteria of not playing this week but Will ;-) next, unfortunately, Collingwood have already played so he's locked out.

But it could be none, I'd look at those who were named emergency this week and then narrow down the ones you think might come in.
Isaiah Winder (WCE) after WCE get another lot of covid outs or lower leg injuries.

Francis Evans, Geelong.

Elijah Hollands was in most of our sides pre season.

Last edited:
Will Kelly $191k I'd think, fits your criteria of not playing this week but Will ;-) next, unfortunately, Collingwood have already played so he's locked out.

But it could be none, I'd look at those who were named emergency this week and then narrow down the ones you think might come in.
Isaiah Winder (WCE) after WCE get another lot of covid outs or lower leg injuries.

Francis Evans, Geelong.

Elijah Hollands was in most of our sides pre season.

Francis evans sub according to mitch Cleary

Baldwin up to Pedlar?

How far off is he from the main team

Probably bad that Pedlar performs as he puts Soligos spot in danger
Yes ....maybe 2-3 weeks away from a call-up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done a late switch from Nick Martin to Hugh Dixon so I can move Hayes to F6 next week and piss off Charlie Curnow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back