Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoping Bowes plays/goes decent this week, so I can get him in next week for NOD via Ward down - that would be perfection!

Would only have Daics, Preuss, Xerri, Martin and Curnow left on field - who are all bonified midpricers now - who I can upgrade going into the byes. Getting rid of Grundy all that time ago is just the gift that keeps on giving, haha

Preuss, Xerri and s hayes ... traded out grundy

Definitely reckon you need at least one big dog ruck in there - in case one or two of the above gets injured/dropped/role change etc.

Max has the easiest match up this week, and it gives you the added bonus of not having to choose between the 50 million decent premo mids at the same price point

Not seeing much love for Paul Curtis here. He looked good on debut and should have good job security.

Though it's hard to score as a small forward in a weak team, he seems a safer bet than Greg Clark or Oliver Dempsey.

Looked good, but I'd need to get him this week - and if I do that, I can't get Mills...

May be a good pickup, but if no one is available next week - my hands might be forced...

Not seeing much love for Paul Curtis here. He looked good on debut and should have good job security.

Though it's hard to score as a small forward in a weak team, he seems a safer bet than Greg Clark or Oliver Dempsey.
Good call. My concern is I’ll fall short of funds for Wines next week. Need to work it out. A forward rook would be excellent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any love for Frampton in his new role? Last 2 scores of 90+, BE of just 18, seems to have secured the CHB role ahead of Murray and McAsey seems like a bust. No one else really pushing at the crows for the role. Priced at 491k so only 3k more than Rachelle.

Hedging my bets for either Rozee/Butters to make it (PAFC supporter/mate reckons Rozee will be midfield rest of the season). Hopefully choosing Oliver over Cripps doesn't bite me in the backside years end.

Next week either double downgrade or a viable $750K mid-premium (lol).

My only worry with Rozee is his potential to be a massive down hill skier. He was no where in Ports losses, curious to see what his stats were vs Carlton to half time.

View attachment 1385044

Hedging my bets for either Rozee/Butters to make it (PAFC supporter/mate reckons Rozee will be midfield rest of the season). Hopefully choosing Oliver over Cripps doesn't bite me in the backside years end.

Next week either double downgrade or a viable $750K mid-premium (lol).

Dont mind the Rozee and Butters hedge idea...

Big issue would be if they just take mid tine away from each other

Can get anyone this week.

Bailey Smith vs Andrew Brayshaw vs Clayton Oliver

What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back