Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still half tempted to hold Hewett because regardless of whether I trade him or not my team looks about the same this week?

Hmmmm.

Think I'll be very vanilla this week in the carnage

Keeping Hewett. Normally I trade any injury but I made an exception for a corky.

JHF > McComb
Skinner > Carroll

Gives me 28 greens with Hewett and Reef

All assuming Daicos isn't ruled out tomorrow.

Still half tempted to hold Hewett because regardless of whether I trade him or not my team looks about the same this week?

Hmmmm.
Pretty much my thoughts.. "upgrading" him gives me basically the same result as my other trades, so why not hold and see if he recovers.

I think ill be going Carroll instead of McComb now though

Hmmmm.
Same here. I've got the E on Noddy and will see how he goes. And then if Naicos doesn't get up it'll be SDK to the rescue there.
The shit storm seems to be getting bigger by the hour.

Same here. I've got the E on Noddy and will see how he goes. And then if Naicos doesn't get up it'll be SDK to the rescue there.
The shit storm seems to be getting bigger by the hour.
I brought in Khamis so he’s cover if Daicos is ruled out.

Problem is guys, it's not a corked calf anymore (if we're to believe the goss going around) - it's a bleed that's spread to his achilles (and this is from someone who was a staunch HOLD not one hour ago). Achilles injuries are notoriously difficult to overcome, and if it has spread, he might not be back 'til after his bye. That's a fair while to hold if that ended up being the case...

Problem is guys, it's not a corked calf anymore (if we're to believe the goss going around) - it's a bleed that's spread to his achilles (and this is from someone who was a staunch HOLD not one hour ago). Achilles injuries are notoriously difficult to overcome, and if it has spread, he might not be back 'til after his bye. That's a fair while to hold if that ended up being the case...
it depends defenders arent yelling out pick me sadly

**** off now people are saying Neale is being rested

And

Carroll was in the arms of trainers after training yesterday could be a late out

Was thinking Crouch and Rachele to Miller and Crippa.

That Hewett news is concerning. I have cover there atm, but if that does pan out might be better to move him on and hope Crouch learns his lesson in the SANFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** off now people are saying Neale is being rested

And

Carroll was in the arms of trainers after training yesterday could be a late out
Don't think we're having Neale doing interviews about facing the Eagles and then resting him. Doesn't seem to be accumulating niggles like last season either.

Given I already possess G. Clark I was wondering which two of the following kids you would trade in C Stephens (Geel), R McComb (WBD), C Hamilton (GWS), J Carrol (Carl), A Begg (Coll), F Evans (Geel), R Thompson (GCS), B Khamis (WBD), J Callow (Haw)??

My first instinct is Stephens and Carrol.

fu** off now people are saying Neale is being rested

And

Wouldn't worry about Neale:

'However, Neale was on the wrong end of too many Western Derby defeats during his time with Fremantle to be feeling sorry for the Eagles.'

"It’s always nice to beat the Eagles, Neale said."

“I went through a pretty rough patch towards the end of my Freo career when we lost to them a lot of times, so it’s been nice to beat them a couple times (with the Lions) and hopefully that continues – it’s nice.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back