Video Highlights 2022 Grand Final Replay Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Full replays, 5 times.
Once on the night of/early next morning.
Another with Krock commentary then another with SEN.
Then once again late Sunday then again last night.
Watched highlights a few times, usually with different commentary (lace out YouTube channel) and all the panel shows/media.
Then I also put on the Kayo mini or post game stuff when I want something on in the background.

So honestly I feel like I'm not watching it enough.
where is the KROCK replay available

Go Catters

I get it via a certain website, however a few youtube channels have it aswell (lace out does highlight packages with radio, another whose name escapes me does the full broadcast).
I highly reccomend the SEN call, easily the best of the ones I've heard/watched.
SEN Call was really good I'd have to agree. I imagine other calls (KRock excluded of course) might have dropped in intensity and enjoyment as it blew out, but huddo and gerard being cats fans at heart were up and about all afternoon.

SEN Call was really good I'd have to agree. I imagine other calls (KRock excluded of course) might have dropped in intensity and enjoyment as it blew out, but huddo and gerard being cats fans at heart were up and about all afternoon.

Yup I reckon that's exactly what happened, I was just really disappointed with the flat Krock call because I expected a more happy and exciting call.
I'll give it another chance at some point, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have.

I'm after the SEN call of the QF against Collingwood. I've been told it is the best call of that game. It's not on the above sites. The full ABC call is there but not the SEN. If anyone can point me in the right direction for a copy.

Last edited:
Only two replays. Slow start compared to 2007 win - watched a VCR tape (remember that tech?) of the game every night for first week afterwards and 27 times (!) before end of that year. Lost count after that but watched again perhaps another 5-10 times since.

Can’t do that again - will be grounds for divorce.

Last edited:
Not sure if mentioned elsewhere but AFL 2022 Victory Pack (DVD of GF with alternative commentary, DVD each of other finals and a summary of each game of H&A season) is available on 8 November (at least JB Hi).
While can see games for free on AFL, the synced alternative commentaries makes it worthwhile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just had the one full rewatch (last night). I saw a few first quarter and last quarter highlights much later on the day of the match (it was a 5:30am start here). Only yesterday did I watch SEN, 360 and On The Couch review shows. Was already basking in the glory so mid week was fine for a revisit.

Twice Saturday night
3 times sunday
2x every day since
Makes it 11 times so far 😊🏆🏆

Dedication :p

The 2014 gf was my most obsessive
4 times (well the LIVE match itself then 3 replays back to back straight after) into early Sunday morning. Then 4 times on Sunday and then twice (or at least once) per day for a fair while after that :).

Dedication :p

The 2014 gf was my most obsessive
4 times (well the LIVE match itself then 3 replays back to back straight after) into early Sunday morning. Then 4 times on Sunday and then twice (or at least once) per day for a fair while after that :).
How many times havw you watched the 89 grand final? I must of watched it atleast 20 times now in full.

I've watched it in full 3 times. I actually ripped the full commentary audio of the SEN broadcast, edited it over the top of the telecast and now I have the full game with pre-match and post-match with SEN commentary during the gameplay. One thing I will say about the broadcast - Gerard Healy was really a wet blanket. Just spent the whole time criticizing Sydney. I know he's a Sydney man but you have to be able to commentate from both sides, win or lose.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Video Highlights 2022 Grand Final Replay Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Back