NFL 2022 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who will win Wild Card Weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 8:35AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflseahawks: (7) Seattle at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllac: (5) Los Angeles at :nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 5:05AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfldolphins: (7) Miami at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 8:40AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York at :nflvikings: (3) Minnesota

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflravens: (6) Baltimore at :nflbengals:(3) Cincinnati

TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys:(5) Dallas at :nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay

DIVISIONAL GAME
:nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City
:nfleagles: (1) Philadelphia

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

LicoriceAllsorts removed the Jaguars from the contenders list after about week 4.

O ye of little faith.

There might be a feel of that Pederson/Eagles destiny surrounding them right now.

There's nothing concrete to suggest it will happen, especially with powerhouse Chiefs/Bills/Bengals, but somehow it just happens, the emergence of Lawrence like Burrow last season with the Bengals.

They're on a five or so win streak, maybe a whirlwind finish, an outlier AFC champ or SB winner.
Never changed my opinion of them as a team, but Lawrence kept shooting them in the foot and costing themselves games.

Now that Lawrence is a top 5 QB they are a real chance to make the AFCCG, but once you are off the list you are no longer contending. They will have to wait till next year

I think we are either Brady and a draft a QB to sit or Stidham and the same. Be a genuine shock if we went for Rogers. We surely wouldnt trade for him and his current contract I assume is cost prohibitive.

I think we are either Brady and a draft a QB to sit or Stidham and the same. Be a genuine shock if we went for Rogers. We surely wouldnt trade for him and his current contract I assume is cost prohibitive.
Plus Rodgers is due a big Option Bonus and I'm not sure Davis will want to pony up $58 million just to get Rodgers on the team

Man athletic is terrible. Clearly Texans worst team in nfl not 24th. Bears 2nd worst not 19th.

Titans at 28th and packers at 23rd a joke.
Bears placed 4 places higher than the spackers is highly amusing.
Even as a semi casual fan I wonder how this ‘expert’ journo has a job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People getting salty about where eliminated teams are placed on a power ranking. Lol.

Nothing to do with being salty. It’s more to do with terrible reporting.

Any rational person will tell you packers are better than 3 win bears team.
Worst thing is athletic actually charge people for this bad reporting.

there really is only five teams who can win it this year right?

AFC

• bills
  • chiefs
  • bengals

NFC
- 49ers

maybe eagles

There is no real case for anyone else is there? and I’m the biggest Brady boy there is
In theory yes it’s those 5.
Last season LA and Cincy came from 4th seed each.
Not unreasonable to think that Jags, Chargers, Bucs or Cowboys hit a run of form.

Don’t think Vikings can do it.

there really is only five teams who can win it this year right?

AFC

• bills
  • chiefs
  • bengals

NFC
- 49ers

maybe eagles

There is no real case for anyone else is there? and I’m the biggest Brady boy there is

Don’t think SF can win it. Be interested to see how Purdy goes if the team gets behind (though they are on the right side of the draw for the NFC with the softer defences). Presume they’ll have Seattle/Minnesota at home. If they get through to the SB there’s no way he will be able to keep up with the top AFC qbs IMO.

That said I’ve tipped Seattle (and New York this week). Make Dallas’ road to the NFC Championship game easier ;). AFC wise I think the Bills will get the job done at the SB so gone with them. Jags and Bengals my other tips.

Last edited:
Don’t think SF can win it. Be interested to see how Purdy goes if the team gets behind (though they are on the right side of the draw for the NFC with the softer defences). Presume they’ll have Seattle/Minnesota at home. If they get through to the SB there’s no way he will be able to keep up with the top AFC qbs IMO.

That said I’ve tipped Seattle (and New York this week). Make Dallas’ road to the NFC Championship game easier ;). AFC wise I think the Bills will get the job done at the SB so gone with them. Jags and Bengals my other tips.

How good does Purdy have to be though? The 9ers defense allows 16 ppg.

Then the 9ers offense is built around McCaffrey and Samuel in the ground game. Purdy really only has to make short and quick throws to Kittle, Samuel and Aiyuk throughout a game. He doesnt have to sit in a pocket and control a game that often. When he does the 9ers O line rarely lets pressure.

The rest of the 49ers roster is so good on both sides of the ball..i think they can go all the way

How good does Purdy have to be though? The 9ers defense allows 16 ppg.

Then the 9ers offense is built around McCaffrey and Samuel in the ground game. Purdy really only has to make short and quick throws to Kittle, Samuel and Aiyuk throughout a game. He doesnt have to sit in a pocket and control a game that often. When he does the 9ers O line rarely lets pressure.

The rest of the 49ers roster is so good on both sides of the ball..i think they can go all the way

I am as diehard 49ers fan as you can get and i can't see us winning it all.

Making superbowl yes beating Chiefs or Bengals no.

Can't see any team beating an AFC team in superbowl unless its the Bills they only know how to lose them.

Last edited:
After being 99% sure Lamar isn't going anywhere next year im starting to believe hes done with Baltimore and will refuse to play under the franchise tag. Maybe the Ravens fold and give him a long term deal but im struggling to see it given he hasn't played for the past 6 weeks.

Lamar Jackson (knee) did not practice Wednesday.​

A previous report from NFL Network's Ian Rapoport stated Jackson's playoff status was up the air. A missed practice to start the week puts Jackson on the pessimistic side of questionable for Baltimore's Wild Card Round matchup with the Bengals. Tyler Huntley was at practice but did not attempt any passes in the portion of practice open to the media. If both quarterbacks are out this week, Anthony Brown will get his second start of the year.

Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) has been ruled out for the Wild Card round against the Bills.​

Tagovailoa is still in the league's concussion protocol after suffering another brain injury on Christmas Day against the Packers. Head coach Mike McDaniel has refused to give a timeline on when -- or if -- Tua can return to the team. With almost no chance of beating the Bills in Buffalo in the Wild Card round, the Dolphins will hope Tua can come back for the team's offseason program. McDaniel said he's primarily concerned with Tua "getting to full health as a human being."

After being 99% sure Lamar isn't going anywhere next year im starting to believe hes done with Baltimore and will refuse to play under the franchise tag. Maybe the Ravens fold and give him a long term deal but im struggling to see it given he hasn't played for the past 6 weeks.
His contract ended 2022. He's a UFA in the off season. Miami bound imo.

Back