NFL 2022 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who will win Wild Card Weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 8:35AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflseahawks: (7) Seattle at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllac: (5) Los Angeles at :nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 5:05AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfldolphins: (7) Miami at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 8:40AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York at :nflvikings: (3) Minnesota

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflravens: (6) Baltimore at :nflbengals:(3) Cincinnati

TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys:(5) Dallas at :nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay

DIVISIONAL GAME
:nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City
:nfleagles: (1) Philadelphia

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

I'm sure a trade can happen then....

The Dolphins currently have their own first-rounders from 2024 and beyond. In 2023, they have their own second-round pick, third-round pick, third-rounder via New England (acquired in the DeVante Parker trade), sixth-rounder via Chicago (acquired in the Jakeem Grant trade) and their own seventh-rounder.

Knowing how Lamar gets offended over everything, you can bet your bottom dollar that when the Ravens signed Smith to the largest contract in off ball LBer history he was up all night throwing his toys out of his cot.

He can be tagged for 2 years before his true free agent no way he sits out this sort of coin

2023 - 45 mil
2024 - 54 mil (120% of last tag)

His earnt $32 mil so far in his career only.

Dolphins don’t have a 1st pick this draft which will turn off ravens for trading him to them.
Plenty of other teams need a qb with picks

Would be interesting to see Lamar in Atlanta, Smith wants to run the ball.

I hope this happens. Pitts TE1 in fantasy. Keep throwing to that seem route and neglecting the WRs please. 🤗

Would be interesting to see Lamar in Atlanta, Smith wants to run the ball.

I hope this happens. Pitts TE1 in fantasy. Keep throwing that seem route and neglecting the WRs please. 🤗

Atlanta, carolina, colts, raiders, seahawks, titans, jets, commanders will all be interested in Lamar

Maybe patriots, lions, Tampa, giants

Then Miami who doesn’t have a first to offer or cap

Atlanta, carolina, colts, raiders, seahawks, titans, jets, commanders will all be interested in Lamar

Maybe patriots, lions, Tampa, giants

Then Miami who doesn’t have a first to offer or cap

I think if they trade him it will be to the NFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Lamar goes back to Florida - plays for the Bucs and the safer NFC and sticks it up the Ravens

Bucs will have to restructure a few and maybe offload Evans to squeeze him in but it's possible
Tampa are projected to be $55M over the cap [can save $35 with Brady cut/retired/traded] but wont be able to pay Lamar.

according to the Chargers website. NBC will have Al Michaels and Kaylee Hartung from Amazon on the Chargers/Jags game with Tony Dungy doing color.

I knew this would happen!

Absolutely no way the NFL was going to let a team who haven't called one NFL game this year - call a playoff game. Years ago they were unhappy that NBC wasn't using Al Michaels for the TNF game when they had it.

Also doesn't hurt that NBC Production team do the Amazon broadcast

I knew this would happen!

Absolutely no way the NFL was going to let a team who haven't called one NFL game this year - call a playoff game. Years ago they were unhappy that NBC wasn't using Al Michaels for the TNF game when they had it.

Also doesn't hurt that NBC Production team do the Amazon broadcast
They called a Thanksgiving game just with Mike doing PBP rather than Jac.
Last year NBC had Mike call the WC game with Drew Brees who had only called 1 NFL game before that.

the production team that does Amazon isnt a NBC crew. Amazon poached them from NBC.

They called a Thanksgiving game just with Mike doing PBP rather than Jac.
Last year NBC had Mike call the WC game with Drew Brees who had only called 1 NFL game before that.

the production team that does Amazon isnt a NBC crew. Amazon poached them from NBC.

Nah they have had NBC production crew supporting see below - Michaels is still technically an employee of NBC as well.

And yes the Dree Brees example is another reason why the NFL wouldn't have let that happen. Because that was horrid.

Apparently for obvious reasons Michaels wanted to call with Kirk given their partnership on Amazon this year but because he employed by ABC/ESPN - NBC refused

Back