Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

I've followed North for 70 years, started age 5:), was a member from age 8 to mid teens when I started playing locally. Started going to games again in my early 30s and have been a continuous member for 34 years. This year I'm planning to get a 3 Game membership plus an AFLW membership. I've rang up numerous times but always am around 30 to high 40s in the queue. Once I was 43 in the queue and remained so for 7 minutes, so I hung up. I'll now go to Arden St to renew. Do the accountants factor the "pissed off factor" in their calculations? I can watch our games on Kayo, but still like to attend.
I emailed them and had an instant reply. Give that a go.

Folks, I haven't been paying attention so forgive me as I'm sure this topic has been covered ad nauseum.

What's the deal with digital memberships? Is the app working or not? How do we get our tickets etc?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there a way to "manage" multiple memberships from the one NMFC app?

Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there a way to "manage" multiple memberships from the one NMFC app?

Yes, if they’re all linked. Click on the arrow down next to your membership number and a drop down box appears with the other memberships. Click on each one individually and your entry ticket will appear. You can screen shot each and send them on of necessary.

Folks, I haven't been paying attention so forgive me as I'm sure this topic has been covered ad nauseum.

What's the deal with digital memberships? Is the app working or not? How do we get our tickets etc?

It’s working.

Yes, if they’re all linked. Click on the arrow down next to your membership number and a drop down box appears with the other memberships. Click on each one individually and your entry ticket will appear. You can screen shot each and send them on of necessary.
Thank you. Had to link them through the website and although a bit clunky, the app is working and showing both memberships.

I am a general admin member. Can I use my barcode to upgrade into reserve seats on Sunday? When I enter my barcode number onto the tickettek website it says it doesn't recognise the number, so assuming I cant?

I am a general admin member. Can I use my barcode to upgrade into reserve seats on Sunday? When I enter my barcode number onto the tickettek website it says it doesn't recognise the number, so assuming I cant?
Yes, you should be able to. It's what I did. You might need to contact the club to get it sorted.

Ohhh I think I have gotten it now, the unique code was for an upgraded seat and the membership one is for GA? Correct me if I’m wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohhh I think I have gotten it now, the unique code was for an upgraded seat and the membership one is for GA? Correct me if I’m wrong

I think this means technically we have two tickets each...

Good system.

Pity my 2 seats aren't together. Been in a fair COVID paddock.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Yea i got an aisle seat, good luck fitting past me on the stairs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Back