Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else have a 3 game membership and can access their ticket for Sunday?

I'm not sure if I'm having app issues or if the replacement game isn't available to those with a 3 game membership.

Does anyone else have a 3 game membership and can access their ticket for Sunday?

I'm not sure if I'm having app issues or if the replacement game isn't available to those with a 3 game membership.
Never bought a 3 game membership, but I'd assume your options to attend would be limited to our home games, whether that be in Melbourne or Hobart.

Never bought a 3 game membership, but I'd assume your options to attend would be limited to our home games, whether that be in Melbourne or Hobart.
I've had a quick look at the package and it should include replacement games. I just don't know if it's limited to Marvel or if I can attend the MCG

I've had a quick look at the package and it should include replacement games. I just don't know if it's limited to Marvel or if I can attend the MCG
Why would it include replacement games when we have 7 home games and it’s only a 3 game membership.

Why would it include replacement games when we have 7 home games and it’s only a 3 game membership.
Why wouldn't it? Access to 3 games, once that is done the membership expires. Why would it matter whether that includes replacement games if the costs of tickets are the same?

Anyway I found accessing Terms & Conditions helped answer a lot of questions I had. Hopefully it comes in handy for someone else.

Why wouldn't it? Access to 3 games, once that is done the membership expires. Why would it matter whether that includes replacement games if the costs of tickets are the same?

Anyway I found accessing Terms & Conditions helped answer a lot of questions I had. Hopefully it comes in handy for someone else.
Maybe because the club has kick in some money to the home club for our members to attend
Good luck anyway

Anyone got a spare barcode for tomorrow ? Mrs.H.keen to go but my usual footy buddy is in Texas and having trouble with app / m'ship.
I’ve got one too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Replacement games are to compensate members who pay for an 11 game membership (i.e. all home games) given we only play 7 games in Melbourne. If you buy a 3 game membership you are buying a membership to access one of our 7 home games.

As mentioned above, we have to pay the home club for every member that attends a replacement game (I'm sure the club hopes as few of us as possible attend these!)

Online u dum dum

Yeha I booked one of those special member reserve seats through Ticketek.

I'm in Bay 33. Behind the goals.

When I open my Ticket on Ticketek, there's no barcode... it has all my seat details but there's nothing to actually scan.

Is this normal?

Yeha I booked one of those special member reserve seats through Ticketek.

I'm in Bay 33. Behind the goals.

When I open my Ticket on Ticketek, there's no barcode... it has all my seat details but there's nothing to actually scan.

Is this normal?
I got an email when I booked mine

Got to tent

Did you get an email about your 22 Cap?

Nup you guys can’t sort it out

Wuts your Membership code?

Show App and read out numbers

Wuts your email?

Email read out

Nup you have no email so come back next week

I just gave you my Membership number

I use my Jedi powers and cap appears in my hand…

obi-wan kenobi not the droids GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

Back